Default Fuel prices may moderate

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message ...

On 5/8/11 4:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
e.

We have three major grocery stores here...Giant, Safeway, and Food
Lion.
Their prices are comparable. No Magruders, sadly.

All the gas stations down here are within a penny of each other for
regular. Saving $1.00 a gallon for a fill-up leaves $23 in my
pocket.

Well, since you very rarely leave your basement, and from your size
it
appears that you can easily eat $1000 of groceries a week, it is easy
for you to always pay $1 less per gallon.

For the rest of us, it would take over a month to spend $1000 at the
grocery store, and we fill up at least once a week.

****************

Y'all crybabies down there have it made.
Wife just spent $240.00 CDN for next weeks groceries at a local
supermarket... and this doesn't even count most paper products etc
that we pick up at Costco
No problem spending a grand a month up here on grub... and that would
be equal to about $1050. of your funny money.
For two? Bull****, dummy.

Well, maybe the story about his drunken son leaving was bull****!

*********

I don't tell stories, Kevin.... I list facts.
example... Kevin/Loonie/loogie/Basskisser etc. is a major disruption and
reason why this boating newsgroup is anything but a boating newsgroup.

...so there...get it Kevin??

Loogy lost the "basskisser" handle when posters here started calling him
"asskisser."

Harry says while kissing Don's ass....

******************

There goes that deviant behaviour of yours again. Can't the therapist cure
you of it?

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

True North wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message ...

On 5/8/11 4:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

My deviant behavior of letting people know you like to stick your nose
in Harry's ass?

On Mon, 9 May 2011 08:21:54 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

fine. you let me know when taxes on the rich get raised, OK?

Top 20% already pay 80% of the taxes.

and their share of national income has skyrocketed. income taxes are
BARELY progressive. we are becoming a plutocracy. the rich own FAR
more of america than they did 20 years ago. the US has the worst GINI
coefficient of any western industrialized democracy

How many jobs have you directly created in the last two years?

none

how many have the right cost the US?

about 5 million

but the fact that this often leads to national collapse...like
egypt...seems not to bother you.

Turning food into fuel is what will cause a collapse.

hey that's what the rich agribusiness wanted. so they got their
puppets in congress to write it in law.

You should get a job and pay some yourself instead of whining. You live
in a country with lots of opportunities and prefer self pity. You are
fat and lazy in the head. Typical fleabagger.

you right wingers think that those of us who objectively evaluate
EVIDENCE are lazy whereas you guys who believe in fairy tales are
realiists

Evidence? Evidence of what? You sit on your pity pot day after day
whining about how the rich are out to get you, specifically. ...

HAHAHAH i've posted so much evidence here that little boys like you
have to run and hide

the US is a plutocracy driven into the ground by right wing fanatics
afraid to look at the truth

It really is funny you whining all of the time about about the rich. Do
you ever take the poor out on your boat for a cruise or a day of
fishing? Or, do you not associate with the poor but only talk about
their plight?

let's see...uh how many days a week did you say you volunteer at an
ambulance squad?

oh. none.

gotcha