L G[_38_] L G[_38_] is offline

Default Fuel prices may moderate

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In articleeJKdnTNdNO0mGFXQnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

True North wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message ...

On 5/8/11 4:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
e.

We have three major grocery stores here...Giant, Safeway, and Food Lion.
Their prices are comparable. No Magruders, sadly.

All the gas stations down here are within a penny of each other for
regular. Saving $1.00 a gallon for a fill-up leaves $23 in my pocket.

Well, since you very rarely leave your basement, and from your size it
appears that you can easily eat $1000 of groceries a week, it is easy
for you to always pay $1 less per gallon.

For the rest of us, it would take over a month to spend $1000 at the
grocery store, and we fill up at least once a week.

Y'all crybabies down there have it made.
Wife just spent $240.00 CDN for next weeks groceries at a local
supermarket... and this doesn't even count most paper products etc
that we pick up at Costco
No problem spending a grand a month up here on grub... and that would
be equal to about $1050. of your funny money.

For two? Bull****, dummy.

Well, maybe the story about his drunken son leaving was bull****!

If he did leave, he's probably back. Poor *******.