Default Hummm...

On 04/05/2011 2:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/05/2011 9:43 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Subversion

He does not meet the natural born citizen clause of the Constitution
Father?s race on the Obama birth certificate: only a curiosity or a
smoking gun?

- Lawrence Sellin Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I would like to begin by stating unequivocally that, for me, it does not
matter if Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii because he has never
been eligible to be President. He does not meet the natural born citizen
clause of the Constitution i.e. born in the United States, of parents
who were both U.S. citizens at the time of the candidate?s birth.

I admit that I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, an expert on
birth documents nor am I terribly familiar with the details of the
current birth certificate controversy.

Nevertheless, there is one thing that I don?t quite understand.

On the Certification of Live Birth (COLB), now widely available on the
internet, Obama?s father?s race is listed as ?African?.

First, ?African? usually defines a location not a race.

Second, the common usage for the race of black Africans in 1961 would
have been ?Negro? or ?Negroid?.

Third, ?African? is not listed as a race in the federal Office of
Management and Budget policy documents (1977, 1997).

For the sake of argument, let?s say that the terminology is peculiar to
Hawaii and Obama filed a Late Certificate of Birth or perhaps his
documents were updated in recent years.

In that case, the publicly available COLB must reflect what is written
on the source birth documents, even updated ones.

In Appendix B ?Hawaii Model ? Standard for Clustering Race/Ethnicity
Categories? contained in an article published in 2003 by employees of
the Hawaii Department of Health, the word ?African? appears as an
?Aggregated Ethnic Group? under the race category ?Black (non-
Hispanic)?. That differs from the categories in Appendix A, which
apparently represented an earlier version and did not contain the word
?African?.

Unless I am mistaken, that information might suggest that Barack Obama?s
birth data were updated around 2003 or thereafter.

I don?t know. Just asking. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

NOTE: I already know how harrie will address this post as he hates it
when anybody else here has an opinion or comment... That's why he has
bullied and stalked so many folks from the board. Anyway, I won't pay
attention to his posts, so let me know if he ever addressed the issue
beyond calling names and trying to act clever for Don and JPS...

Actually, what gets me is the quality of the rendition. Pretty good
paper quality for its age. Might want to caron ate the paper and ink.

Second this is no address for the mother. Never knew a government clerk
that didn't want everything filled out.

I'm sorry...have you presented your credentials on paper, forms, and
address requirements?

No? I didn't think so.

Into the sauce already?

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed?

- Lawrence Sellin Tuesday, April 26, 2011
[...]

Well, it is obvious you have no expertise in any of the areas you
referenced in this post. What the hell do you know about paper quality
"for its age"?

And you want to carbon date something 50 years old, eh?

- Lawrence Sellin Tuesday, April 26, 2011
[...]

Just never seen paper look brand new 50 years later. Have my original
birth certificate, guess it just aged much more being 53 years old.
Extra 3 years will do that eh?

Come now dumb fart, it isn't an "original" - it is a cleaned up copy.

I will even concede I think Obama be American born. Because the real
reason for this is simple, green card for the old man who otherwise
would have been booted out of the USA. Hell, true to this day. Knock
up an American woman and get a green card isn't exactly new. When I
lived in the states, out at a party I was discovered Canadian and they
didn't know I was married, the American quipped that - knock one up.

I chose not to. I have better moral character.

Them is likely the facts. BTW, O'bamers parents marriage is likely null
and void unless Hawaii recognizes polygamy. And with no DNA tests,
Obama Sr. might not even be Obama's father, just a marriage of
convenience. Or maybe the baby was flown in, payola for a birth
certificate and green card. Who knows, the proof is buried.

Who cares. Eligible, probably, parents marriage of convenience,
probably. Need to fix that loop hole.