Default Where should the credit go?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 4 May 2011 04:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Here, just for the fun of it...

http://utopianist.com/wp-content/upl...lled-trump.jpg

Careful, Tim. The liberals are already *extremely* upset that Osama didn't receive a fair trial, but
was instead shot while defenseless.

You know, I've reached a decision. When Harry accuses Scotty of pedophilia, and therefore is
accusing Scotty's daughter of incest, I think he's committing a vile act. Likewise, when Scotty
accuses Harry of pedophilia, without any basis, Scotty is committing a vile act.

Therefore, I've decided to have nothing to do with either of them. They both owe each other an
apology. Hopefully they're both man enough to do so.

You are such a suck up... Tim must be thrilled to have a dingleball like
you...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On Wed, 04 May 2011 07:10:34 -0400, John H
wrote:

From yesterday's Washington Post:

"U.S. analysts and operatives spent years figuring out the courier’s identity, senior administration
officials said, concluding that he was a former protege of Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-declared
mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks who is being held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The courier "had our
constant attention," one official said.

Detainees "identified this man as one of the few al-Qaeda couriers trusted by bin Laden, [and]
indicated he might be living with or protecting bin Laden," the official said. But until four years
ago, the United States was unable to track the courier down or uncover his real name. In 2009, U.S.
officials narrowed down the region in Pakistan where the courier was working, senior administration
officials said."

'Years' it says. "Four years ago..." Well, that dumps it in Bush's lap.

http://tinyurl.com/6f65um6

Yesterday, Panetta admitted to Brian Williams that 'enhanced interrogation techniques', including
waterboarding, provided intel which ultimately lead to the attack.

http://tinyurl.com/6kz5423

I'll give Obama a 'C' for allowing the action to take place. He didn't do much else.

Wow... a racist and a liar gives Obama a "C". Call CNN.

On 04/05/2011 9:46 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 04/05/2011 5:50 AM, Tim wrote:
Here, just for the fun of it...

http://utopianist.com/wp-content/upl...lled-trump.jpg

I will say this, the timing of getting Osama Bin Laden stinks of
politics. Don't get me wrong, Osama was a first class kill that was
long over due.

But right after the NATO/US-FR killed Gadhafi grand children and
innocents in Libya and the growing lack of support of assassination
without indictment, without due process?

Osama had over 300 indictments and warrants.

Obama even admitted he knew since August. But why just days after the
child murders in Libya?

Might I suggest it was about PR...not just Pakistan knew...US did too.
It was about convenience to draw focus off of Libya NATO-US murders of
the children.

Gotta' admit, just a week or so after officially kicking off his
campaign for 2012, you could be on to something. Either way, it's now a
campaign prop for Obama, and you can be sure nothing will be done for
Americans until after the next election.. And if Obamas first term was
any indication, nothing will get done then either. At least nothing but
paying off the folks who re-elected him...

That too. Fleabaggers need to know Oama was exposed here too. Say
Osama moved and temporary disappeared...and say a Republican stood up in
congress and asked wide open, hey Obama, you knew where Osama was, WTF,
why didn't you get him? The house would have caved in.

And of course international assassinations had a bad name with NATO-US
killing children. Time was right to play the card.

But like any snake politician, he held it in his pocket for the right
moment.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed?

On 04/05/2011 9:46 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2011 04:50:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Here, just for the fun of it...

http://utopianist.com/wp-content/upl...lled-trump.jpg

Careful, Tim. The liberals are already *extremely* upset that Osama didn't receive a fair trial, but
was instead shot while defenseless.

You know, I've reached a decision. When Harry accuses Scotty of pedophilia, and therefore is
accusing Scotty's daughter of incest, I think he's committing a vile act. Likewise, when Scotty
accuses Harry of pedophilia, without any basis, Scotty is committing a vile act.

Therefore, I've decided to have nothing to do with either of them. They both owe each other an
apology. Hopefully they're both man enough to do so.

Freaking fleabagger lefties, didn't get to spend millions on useless
liberal lawyers? Wow, my sympathies not. Osama needed it. Over 300
indictments and warrants properly processed from multiple
countries...Osama just needed a bullet.

Think of the money it saved taxpayers, the chopper loss was peanuts.
Keeping Osama for trial then incareration costs... best spent bullets
were the ones sent to Osama.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed?

On 04/05/2011 9:29 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 04/05/2011 5:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
From yesterday's Washington Post:

[...]

If that's your evaluation, give Bush an "F," because he stated several
times he just wasn't that interested in running down Osama. And you are
overstating what the CIA director said.

The facts remain:

1. Bush and his cohorts failed to catch Osama.
2. Cheney, Bush& Rumsfeld, et al, lied us into an unnecessary and
really stupid war for purely political reasons.
3. Bush blew more than a trillion dollars on that stupid war.
4. Bush hurt our reputation around the world.

It's really funny that some of the Bush apologists are now trying to
claim partial credit for the killing of Osama. Sorry, Repubs...that
don't won't hunt. Your team failed.

And Obama agreed with Bush so what is your point? The reality is it
became politically convenient to kill Osama.

"Your team failed".. The moron really thinks Obama used a different
"team" than Bush? Now that's rich... It was the same team, they just
finally won.

Hey, I am of the belief that both Bush AND Obama knew at various times
where and when Osama was.

But with the child murders by a NATO assassination attempt, tide turned
on the assassination thing. Also, what if others knew Obama knew...
Obama-2012 on the way, people want results out of this debt-suspender.

Became politically the right time to actually get him.

[...]

Just think of it as campaign finance...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Credit Score [email protected] General 0 February 10th 09 01:42 PM
What credit crunch? [email protected] General 4 October 9th 08 10:28 AM
What Credit crunch [email protected] General 1 October 1st 08 05:22 PM
Where Credit Is Due Bobsprit ASA 115 June 5th 04 10:35 AM