Default It's not too late...

....to make a donation for this year's Race for the Cure to be held in Richmond. My daughter's done
well, but could always stand to do better. Here's the web site:

http://centralva.info-komen.org/goto/reneewinckler

Click on the 'Donate to Renee' button, make a donation (not anonymous!), and I'll match it - up to
$250. This is for a one-time donation by any rec.boater.

Let's go folks! Get the credit cards out and put me in the poor house.

What are you doing up so late Scotty? Joe ASA 2 March 25th 07 06:29 AM
Cruise Report a little late DSK General 4 August 7th 06 12:42 PM
Some late Friday humor. JohnH General 3 August 6th 06 01:16 PM
Late sail Greg General 0 July 2nd 05 05:48 AM