posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default What are you doing up so late Scotty?

Isn't it past your bed time?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I took a long nap this afternoon. we had a party tonight,
just got over, I'm waiting for the dog to come back in.

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Isn't it past your bed time?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ulp, there she is....goodnight.

SV

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
I took a long nap this afternoon. we had a party tonight,
just got over, I'm waiting for the dog to come back in.

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.
Isn't it past your bed time?

Joe

WTB Laser Sailboat wanted - cash waiting for clean late model in USA Wedac Marketplace 1 August 26th 11 03:49 PM
Scotty Mundo ASA 2 February 3rd 07 02:13 AM
Spark plug for late 80's Mariner 15M Martin V. General 0 May 20th 04 07:43 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Scotty Bobsprit ASA 83 January 27th 04 04:30 PM
Poor Dickless Scotty Bobsprit ASA 7 January 11th 04 03:32 PM