Default 7 Habits of Highly Greedy Fleabagger people

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

6) Money is free.

7) Keep in doing the same dysfunctional behavior and expecting different
results....denial too.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:50:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

6) Money is free.

7) Keep in doing the same dysfunctional behavior and expecting different
results....denial too.

Racist assholes like you... stupid.

wrote:

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

as opposed to the right wing who thinks of destroying the country in
the name of wall street

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

as long as wall street benefits

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

vs bush who stole it all

wrote:

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

as opposed to the right wing who thinks of destroying the country in
the name of wall street

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

as long as wall street benefits

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

vs bush who stole it all

Reply:
It is those above $45k that are paying the money to run the country. How
much were your taxes? Percentage wise? You have a wife who is a government
attorney. She is not low paid. You claim to be an engineer, who has not
has a raise in 10 years. Maybe should do a self examination of your worth.
Me? I paid a rather outrageous amount of taxes this year. Including a
rather large AMT. Why are we middle class, paying so much? and according
to you and depume, I am lower middle class as I am not in the $250k a year
range.

wrote:

[...]

You are clearly lower middle class and it has nothing to do with
money.

wrote:

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

as opposed to the right wing who thinks of destroying the country in
the name of wall street

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

as long as wall street benefits

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

vs bush who stole it all

Reply:
It is those above $45k that are paying the money to run the country. How
much were your taxes? Percentage wise? You have a wife who is a government
attorney. She is not low paid.

actually she was low paid. about 7 years ago when we got married, she
was making about $50K not alot for a lawyer

You claim to be an engineer, who has not
has a raise in 10 years. Maybe should do a self examination of your worth.

you just dont get it do you? you continue to ignore the evidence. you
continue to personalize a SOCIAL issue

the right simply doesnt get it.

wrote:

[...]

Nope, you do not get it. If you are worth more and your employer will not
give you more, get another job. Same with lawyers. Same with just about
any job. Increase your skills, or find someone who values those skills you
have better.

On Mon, 2 May 2011 12:18:26 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

[...]

h mmm more mythology from the right

any PROOF that this is true?

oh. none. in fact, american workers are underpaid compared to workers
in other industrialized countries

but the right wing just has their stories. no evidence

just stories

wrote:

1) All they think about is their own social assisted well being.

as opposed to the right wing who thinks of destroying the country in
the name of wall street

2) Debt, hey mortgage the grand kids with debt for my selfish ass today!

as long as wall street benefits

3) Steal from others to fund it, great idea other peoples moneys.

4) You don't have to pay back money you borrow.

5) Obama is going to pay for gas and mortgage.

vs bush who stole it all

Reply:
It is those above $45k that are paying the money to run the country. How
much were your taxes? Percentage wise? You have a wife who is a government
attorney. She is not low paid.

actually she was low paid. about 7 years ago when we got married, she
was making about $50K not alot for a lawyer

Hell, she is over paid for pushing mortgage paper or whatever. $45K and
$200k homes, sure beats what 99% of the world gets outside of US and
Canada. I would say the wages were inflated on a world basis. And not
much tax will be paid at $45K.

You claim to be an engineer, who has not
has a raise in 10 years. Maybe should do a self examination of your worth.

you just dont get it do you? you continue to ignore the evidence. you
continue to personalize a SOCIAL issue

the right simply doesnt get it.

No, we never lost it.

wrote:

[...]

*You* never had it.

7 Habits of Highly Frugal People, or How to Get the Boat You Always Wanted Wayne B General 47 May 1st 11 02:24 PM
Fleabagger debt Canuck57[_9_] General 11 April 18th 11 10:40 PM
Republicans rush to the aid of greedy banks jps General 4 November 20th 09 03:57 PM
Is Our Sort of Greedy Capitalism the Answer? HK General 35 May 16th 09 12:52 AM
Greedy pirates drown selves Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] ASA 0 January 11th 09 06:28 PM