Default Decline of US fiat currency

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:05:00 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

and may 21 is the end of the world

equal amounts of evidence for both assertions

wrote:

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

and may 21 is the end of the world

equal amounts of evidence for both assertions

May 21st isn't the end of the world. But you fleabaggers with your
insatiable need of ponzi fraud debt are going to start paying more for
stuff. USD is toilet paper thanks to your Obama/Bernanke/Congressional
debt fraud spend.

Bernanke needs to be jailed.

But I plan on Bernanke fraud continuing, have to give the fleabaggers
more debt....

wrote:

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

Me knows you're an idiot.

wrote:

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

and may 21 is the end of the world

equal amounts of evidence for both assertions

May 21st isn't the end of the world. But you fleabaggers with your
insatiable need of ponzi fraud debt are going to start paying more for
stuff. USD is toilet paper thanks to your Obama/Bernanke/Congressional
debt fraud spend.

gee. all you gotta do is tell us what constitutes 'ponzi debt fraud'

you right wngers...big on cliches

small on logic

Bernanke needs to be jailed.

uh huh. he works for your pals, the rich on wall street. to you, he's
a hero

do you REALLY think jailing bernanke would do a ****ing thing you
right wing lunatic fringe idiot?

wrote:

[...]

Actually, I get a lot of laughs from watching you debt worshiping
fleabaggers whine about gas prices. Owning a lot of shares in oil,
gold, silver, copper.... well, my money still buys the same stuff.

Bernanke/Obama/Congress is defrauding the people via the currency making
bankers and people like me rich -- and you vote for the man... so priceless.

Whine on little man. Whine on. In about a week, watch coffee prices.

wrote:

Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

Me knows you're an idiot.

And you know, he's not even American, just a dork.

On 4/29/2011 6:05 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Looks like Bernanke still has his head up his butt.

China, like Obama wanted just dropped the USD from 6.54 to 6.49, oild on
the doorstep of $114/barrel in the US - gold, silver, copper all up with
inflation in the last 3 weeks running higher than 1%.

Me thinks hyperinflation is now running wild.

they're just leveling the global playing field.
Isn't globalism grand.
Enjoy the poverty.

wrote:

Bernanke needs to be jailed.

uh huh. he works for your pals, the rich on wall street. to you, he's
a hero

do you REALLY think jailing bernanke would do a ****ing thing you
right wing lunatic fringe idiot?

Actually, I get a lot of laughs from watching you debt worshiping
fleabaggers whine about gas prices. Owning a lot of shares in oil,
gold, silver, copper.... well, my money still buys the same stuff.

and i get a laugh watching you right wingers tell yourselves
everything's OK 'cuz the rich are doing fine

Bernanke/Obama/Congress is defrauding the people via the currency making
bankers and people like me rich -- and you vote for the man... so priceless.

yeah must **** you off the white guy's no longer pres...

Whine on little man. Whine on. In about a week, watch coffee prices.

uh huh. just like you said inflation was 50% last year, right?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Bernanke needs to be jailed.

uh huh. he works for your pals, the rich on wall street. to you, he's
a hero

do you REALLY think jailing bernanke would do a ****ing thing you
right wing lunatic fringe idiot?

Actually, I get a lot of laughs from watching you debt worshiping
fleabaggers whine about gas prices. Owning a lot of shares in oil,
gold, silver, copper.... well, my money still buys the same stuff.

and i get a laugh watching you right wingers tell yourselves
everything's OK 'cuz the rich are doing fine

As usual, you are making it up as you go along.... What is with you
progressives? Don't you understand as long as you make up these constant
lies, threats, taunts, etc... even from the liar in chief, nothing will
get better?

Bernanke/Obama/Congress is defrauding the people via the currency making
bankers and people like me rich -- and you vote for the man... so priceless.

yeah must **** you off the white guy's no longer pres...

You are the only one concerned with race, that is a clear fact...
Nothing anybody has said here from the right would ever be taken as
racist by a thinking person... On the other hand, you are fixated with
it, like the other poster says, is it a reason or an excuse?

Whine on little man. Whine on. In about a week, watch coffee prices.

uh huh. just like you said inflation was 50% last year, right?

Why would we "whine"? You said above we are all cheering on the economy
the way it's going. These types of silly contradictions show how
dishonest you really are when it comes to making up anything to support
your political rants...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Currency depreciated again. Canuck57[_9_] General 8 April 9th 11 02:36 AM
ot China's Hu Jintao: Currency system is 'product of past' Lil Abner General 0 January 17th 11 04:55 AM
Currency business dev General 0 May 28th 07 09:04 AM
Currency exchange woes..... Ellen MacArthur ASA 0 December 21st 06 12:29 AM
Credit card foreign currency fees Carl Cruising 1 July 6th 04 10:25 PM