Default trouble for wal-mart

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

"OmDeFlume" wrote in message ...

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

Reply:
You racist. According to Bob W3f Obama is fixing everything.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:28:20 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"OmDeFlume" wrote in message ...

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

Reply:
You racist. According to Bob W3f Obama is fixing everything.

Wow... a racist and an idiot arguing over who is more right.

On 29/04/2011 9:11 AM, OmDeFlume wrote:

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

Credit cards bouncing? Obama will buy it for them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Could also be said what is wrong with America. From the bottom
intellectually challenged, to aristocratic criminals - Bernanke that
thinks he can over print money for nothing....

Debt disease gone mad.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/04/2011 9:11 AM, OmDeFlume wrote:

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

Credit cards bouncing? Obama will buy it for them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Could also be said what is wrong with America. From the bottom
intellectually challenged, to aristocratic criminals - Bernanke that
thinks he can over print money for nothing....

Debt disease gone mad.

You know, you really are an asshole.

I'm no fan of wal-mart, but I know why people, especially lower income
people, shop there.

These are mostly hard-working Americans who have been ****ed over for
three decades by the "big money" boys. These people are not
intellectually challenged.

You are truly a right-wing, racist, horse's ass. If there is a class
revolution, dickwads like you will have your heads removed and stuck on
pikes.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:14:50 -0400, Harryk
sent the following message
You are truly a right-wing, racist, horse's ass. If there is a

class
revolution, dickwads like you will have your heads removed and

stuck on
pikes.

You sound very much like the middle eastern hethens whom you support.

On 29/04/2011 12:14 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/04/2011 9:11 AM, OmDeFlume wrote:

The deepening recession is taking it's toll on Wal-Mart.
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-of-money.aspx

Credit cards bouncing? Obama will buy it for them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Could also be said what is wrong with America. From the bottom
intellectually challenged, to aristocratic criminals - Bernanke that
thinks he can over print money for nothing....

Debt disease gone mad.

You know, you really are an asshole.

Why? Because I pay my bills with real money? Don't foster debtors
disease? Pander to fleabaggers dysfunctional attitudes?

I'm no fan of wal-mart, but I know why people, especially lower income
people, shop there.

Lots of GM & Chrysler people do too.

Agreed, and Obama is one that is currently doing the ****ing.

You are truly a right-wing, racist, horse's ass. If there is a class
revolution, dickwads like you will have your heads removed and stuck on
pikes.

Sure beats being a fleabagger leach.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...rts-core-shopp....

Credit cards bouncing? Obama will buy it for them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Could also be said what is wrong with America. From the bottom
intellectually challenged, to aristocratic criminals - Bernanke that
thinks he can over print money for nothing....

Debt disease gone mad.

You know, you really are an asshole.

I'm no fan of wal-mart, but I know why people, especially lower income
people, shop there.

These are mostly hard-working Americans who have been ****ed over for
three decades by the "big money" boys. These people are not
intellectually challenged.

You are truly a right-wing, racist, horse's ass. If there is a class
revolution, dickwads like you will have your heads removed and stuck on
pikes.- Hide quoted text -

Krausie doesn't shop at Walmart until, of course, he shops at
Walmart. Remember the Walmart sticker on the photo of a pruchase he
posted here. Oh what a web ....

In article ,
says...

On Apr 29, 1:14*pm, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

It sure was funny.... and a rather sad commentary on the krawse...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!