Default Thanks for the fish...and where's that towel?

I want to thank the gang of rec.boat mooks for providing me with so much
lowbrow and usually unintentional entertainment over the years.

Where would rec.boats be without our pack of right-wing crazies, ID
spoofers, morons and the honorary right-wing crazy moron, the "every
week a new ID" loogywannabe?

A goodly number, but not all, of you *live* in the septic tank my
filters dump you into, so I only see your posts when someone whose posts
I do read "quotes" you. But that's no reason to hold back on the thanks,
especially since so many of you don't seem to have a life here beyond
either attacking me or trying to get a rise out of me.

So, kudos to the following. If you're not mentioned and you think you
should be, I'm sorry, but that means your posts are so vapid, I couldn't
remember you.

Tosk, aka Scott Ingersoll, for proving that possessing a high school
diploma doesn't mean you know or understand anything.

Loogy and all his iterations, for behaving like Loogy and telling us
repeatedly every day he isn't Loogy. Got $500? :)

Canuck, whose bitterness, racism and lack of knowledge of real economics
is, well, breathtaking.

Frogwatch, for proving that even if you are smart, you can be a racist
and bat**** crazy.

LG, aka Larry, aka DK, aka Bob, aka Dan Krueger, for showing just about
every day that you can come here and post 20 insults and have no impact
on anyone.

TopBassdog, for ID spoofing Tim and for being here in several iterations
over the years in a vain attempt to get my attention and harass me.

Wayne, for proving he's just another asshole.

Percy, for changing his ID here again and getting into my bozo bin after
his second idiotic post.

OmDePlume, for proving with every post he's got no more than half the IQ
of the "real" Plume.

NYOB, for being so frippin' stupid, he couldn't even get his spoofing
initialism correct. Jesus.

Ziggy, or whoever he is these days, for being the same old useless Navy
retiree that flajim is or was.

- - -

I've left a few off this list because, even though they are righties,
they don't qualify.

I don't much like Herring, but I don't think he is stupid or crazy. He's
just too deeply buried in right-wing muck.

BAR, because despite all the crap he's tossed my way over the years, I
think he's probably a decent guy.

Tom, who was a lot of fun until he went crazy.

Tim, who I respect.

Once again, sorry if you weren't mentioned. Thanks for all the
unintentional humor you've provided.

Oh...no...I'm not leaving. Sorry. :)

In article ,
says...

[...]

?

Oh...no...I'm not leaving. Sorry. :)

Yep, just what Tim was talking about. You do NOTHING but insult and call
names. I wonder if you will EVER grow up. You are a low life pig.

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

[...]

****************

Shut up Kevin!

On 4/27/2011 11:02 AM, Harryk wrote:

[...]

Snerk. How did an insignificant twerp like you accumulate such a vast
hate list?

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

[...]

I get great joy in watching you show your stupidity to the world! I
thought I was loogy?

In article , says...

[...]

Because he's an asshole, and almost as stupid as Don!

True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

[...]

Go clean up the yard, dumb puppy...

Fish On ! Wayne.B General 16 July 13th 09 04:17 PM
towel warmers marsanmakina General 5 November 16th 06 08:31 PM
FISH OFF???!!! Capt. Rob ASA 0 July 31st 06 03:54 PM
If you fish at all... Doug Kanter General 0 December 5th 05 01:49 PM
Fish, fish, and more fish! Harry Krause General 12 August 14th 04 04:08 PM