Default towel warmers

Dear Authority
Our firm ; as an low industry of towel-warmer , has been working
all around Turkey for 5 years.
We can cooperate with your firm in this subject or in other subjects.
Your sincerely.
MARSAN MAKÝNA LTD. ÞTÝ.
MANÝSA-TURKEY
Ömer BALCI

"marsanmakina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Authority
Our firm ; as an low industry of towel-warmer , has been working
all around Turkey for 5 years.
We can cooperate with your firm in this subject or in other subjects.
Your sincerely.
MARSAN MAKÝNA LTD. ÞTÝ.
MANÝSA-TURKEY
Ömer BALCI
==========================

Posting spam on a boating NG. Open target. A perfect setup for a
politically incorrect K-Tel Commercial:

Hey you crazy terrorists................With the Ala holiday season soon
upon us here is a great stocking stuffer for your suicide bomber
friends............a genuine towel (head) warmer.

Help that suicide bomber ease his tensions before strapping a bomb to his
body and blowing himself and 30 innocent people up. Help that bomber feel
relaxed on his way to meet his 72 virgins in waiting.

Order now and we will throw in a 3 Beta Max cassette copy of "The Best of
Osama". Relive those funny bloopers and out takes of Osama while making
death threats to America.

But wait.........the deal does not stop there. Be one of the first 100
terrorists sending an order via RPG and we will throw in a limited edition
autographed picture of Saddam and his sons smiling while watching a mass
grave being covered up.

Why wait. Order now. This deal will not last! And neither will your
suicide bomber friend. ;-)

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

[...]

The shame in posting such an insensitive joke.

Sorry..........Duke Nukem made me do it.

We have no interest of anything then towel warmers....you must be the
one as you calling to us
JimH yazdı:
" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

"marsanmakina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Authority
Our firm ; as an low industry of towel-warmer , has been working
all around Turkey for 5 years.
We can cooperate with your firm in this subject or in other subjects.
Your sincerely.
MARSAN MAK�NA LTD. ÞT�.
MANÃ?SA-TURKEY
Ömer BALCI

marsanmakina wrote:
We have no interest of anything then towel warmers....you must be the
one as you calling to us

All your base are belong to us......