Default Fpr fans of old Merc outboards...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:09:12 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
BAR wrote:
In articleOKOdnXBjqd67iynQnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p-9h...1&feature=fvwp

Nothing could be finer, though I wouldn't stick one on an aluminum
boat.

Looks like the old 5HP Merc that we had on the back of your 14 foot
lap-
strake boat. I was cruising along one day and the 70 year old boat's
transom finally succumbed to rot and the motor almost turned into an
anchor. luckily I was able to hold on to the handle and pull it back
from its potential watery grave.

Messing around in small boats...great fun.

The 1949 Mercury KF7 Super 10 Lightning in that video was more than 10
hp out of the box. Did you notice the retrofitted safety lanyard on
the motor?
I noticed you now spell the word "for", "Fpr"...

And Don won't correct Harry, because he'll get spanked. Or maybe he
won't correct Harry because he WON'T get spanked!!

***********************

Spank this, Kevin!

Loogiefaker and Larry are both on my do not read mook list.

I thought I was Kevin?

See, you're thinking is fine.

Now, you've evaded my question Tim. Why do you find it necessary to invoke Tim's name in your
cat fights with Harry?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:09:12 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

True North wrote:

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
BAR wrote:
[...]

I didn't evade ****. I told you, it was TIM that was talking about just
what Harry was doing. Hey, Scotty is right, you ARE a first class
better-than-thou asshole. So, **** you. Goodbye. You're getting a lot
like Harry.

Any fans of Enya John H[_9_] General 15 October 13th 09 02:04 AM
For you jazz fans... Wizard of Woodstock General 2 June 4th 09 12:14 AM
360 Chrysler 275 Hp fpr sale Stretch Head Cruising 0 June 21st 05 12:01 AM
Which engine for new pontoon, 60 hp merc BigFoot or 90 hp merc Jon General 15 February 6th 04 06:32 AM
Fastners fpr chromed bronze - chocks, cleats, fills...stuff? SaltDiver Boat Building 1 September 3rd 03 04:49 PM