Default Disabling of boats

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/las...ex.html?hpt=C1

New hyper expensive new fangled way to disable boats. When you thought
an inexpensive M16 or AK47 was enough.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/las...ex.html?hpt=C1

New hyper expensive new fangled way to disable boats. When you
thought an inexpensive M16 or AK47 was enough.

Too bad they couldn't have tested it on some old outboards rather than
new Optimaxes! More tax dollars down the drain...

On 15/04/2011 6:32 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/las...ex.html?hpt=C1

New hyper expensive new fangled way to disable boats. When you thought
an inexpensive M16 or AK47 was enough.

Too bad they couldn't have tested it on some old outboards rather than
new Optimaxes! More tax dollars down the drain...

Yep, government motto is we can waste money and wealth and consume
faster than anyone else. And we all pay for it like sheep.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:28:38 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 15/04/2011 6:32 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/las...ex.html?hpt=C1

New hyper expensive new fangled way to disable boats. When you thought
an inexpensive M16 or AK47 was enough.

Too bad they couldn't have tested it on some old outboards rather than
new Optimaxes! More tax dollars down the drain...

Yep, government motto is we can waste money and wealth and consume
faster than anyone else. And we all pay for it like sheep.

funny watching the right bitch about govt

when wall street can spend money fast enough to bankrupt the US