Default For the record...

Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/04/2011 9:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
The personal exchange of info started with our favorite progressive
and
his sock puppet posting company info and even some client information
and a suggestion they (clients) may be contacted...

Now it turns into email taunts and gloating from one of the most self
serving hypocrites here... So be it guys, sleep well..

What are you raving about now, dirtbag? Is this yet another of your
attempts to play "poor, poor, pitiful tosk"?

What clients are you talking about, little man? Your website, the one
full of purloined information, doesn't mention any client names. And
why
are you whining? It seems like every week you post the personal
information of other posters here, and also make absolutely untruthful
claims about several posters here.

What email taunts?

You're such a little whinebaby.

Go play with your little buddy, LoogyMoron.

None of your business pedophile...

If you don't want to discuss these "horrible things" that are happening
to you, why the hell do you bring them up here? Why not just post your
crap at that "secret spot" you and your fellow right-wing assholes
frequent?

You know, if you didn't want your "company information" revealed, you
probably shouldn't have set up a web page advertising your alleged
company's services. And, once again, if you have "client information" on
those pages, it is well-hidden.

I think it almost funny that you project your sexual peccadillos. I'm
not the one who spends his weekends in a tent with an underaged girl...
*you* are. And even when I was single after my divorce and in my 40's, I
wouldn't have spent a night in a tent with a teen-aged girl. My rule
then was to never sleep with a female more than 20 years younger than I
was.

Isn't there some teahadist/birther rally you should be attending?

We know lots about you. A pedophile that can't get a job so also on
social assistance. A pathetic life really.

Well, well, well. Another moron.

Sorry, bub, no pedophilia here, and I'm fully engaged and employed in my
consulting business which, I would guess, makes more for me each month
than you've ever seen in a month. Plus, most of my real estate
investments provide me with a very nice check each quarter. And, even
better, my wife is well-employed, too, so that when I FOAD, she'll do
just fine even before my insurance and investments become hers.

I am age-eligible for both social security and medicare. I collect
neither because I have no need of either.

Oh, and I can leave and re-enter the United States whenever I wish, and
Canada, too. We like Canada and Canadians, although I am sure I could
make an exception for you.

On Apr 7, 2:16*pm, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/04/2011 9:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

make an exception for you.- Hide quoted text -

You're right. I'm a Canadian, and I dont like him........

Harryk wrote:

I think it almost funny

True North wrote:

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

The personal exchange of info started with our favorite progressive and
his sock puppet posting company info and even some client information
and a suggestion they (clients) may be contacted...

Now it turns into email taunts and gloating from one of the most self
serving hypocrites here... So be it guys, sleep well..

*******
"The Record" clearly shows that you have stalked and posted personal
information about fellow posters for the purpose of harassment, ridicule
and intimidation.
That is illegal in the state of Connecticut.
You are nothing more than a common criminal.

You denied it was your house so you are a liar with no case.

Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/04/2011 9:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

More narcissistic bull****.

I_am_Tosk wrote:

I only showed that when he called
me greasy and dirty,

- - -

You are greasy and dirty. We've seen many photos of you. I'll bet your
stench would drive the roaches away from an outhouse, especially after a
weekend of dirtbike racing and tent sex with minors. Plus, your habits
are dirty, too. I've never encountered anyone else who keeps his kid's
motorbike in the kitchen, or who rarely mows his lawn, or who allows his
boat to be so exposed to the elements, the paint is peeling off.

You're a piece of work, Ingersoll.

Bull****

I'll bet your
stench would drive the roaches away from an outhouse, especially after a
weekend of dirtbike racing and tent sex with minors.

What are you talking about you fat old pedophile. Does the parolle
office know you8 are stalking me and my daughter? Now tell us about
single handing around the Horn, twice fat ass?

Plus, your habits
are dirty, too. I've never encountered anyone else who keeps his kid's
motorbike in the kitchen,

Which of course I don't, but you can sure make up stories. Tell us
about your wifes three doctorates?

or who rarely mows his lawn,

Which of course is another one of your stories, now tell us again
about your Yale degree?

or who allows his
boat to be so exposed to the elements, the paint is peeling off.

Nope, but tell us about your Zimmermann like Lobsta' boat??

You're a piece of work, Ingersoll.

You are a liar and a coward. The two lowest rungs in the ladder of any
man...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

I only showed that when he called
me greasy and dirty,

- - -

You are greasy and dirty. We've seen many photos of you. I'll bet your
stench would drive the roaches away from an outhouse, especially after a
weekend of dirtbike racing and tent sex with minors. Plus, your habits
are dirty, too. I've never encountered anyone else who keeps his kid's
motorbike in the kitchen, or who rarely mows his lawn, or who allows his
boat to be so exposed to the elements, the paint is peeling off.

You're a piece of work, Ingersoll.

This from the fat ******* that does nothing but sit in his basement all
day posting to rec.boats.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:25 am, wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:

I only showed that when he called

me greasy and dirty,

- - -

You are greasy and dirty. We've seen many photos of you.

Bull****

What? You're saying we haven't seen many photos of you? I'm sure they
could be dredged up again fairly easily.

I'll bet your
stench would drive the roaches away from an outhouse, especially after a
weekend of dirtbike racing and tent sex with minors.

What are you talking about you fat old pedophile. Does the parolle
office know you8 are stalking me and my daughter? Now tell us about
single handing around the Horn, twice fat ass?

Hmmm. I mention your penchant for sex with minors and you bring up your
daughter. Is that an admission?

Plus, your habits
are dirty, too. I've never encountered anyone else who keeps his kid's
motorbike in the kitchen,

Which of course I don't, but you can sure make up stories. Tell us
about your wifes three doctorates?

You had several posts here about the fact that you were keeping the
motorbike in the kitchen...are you now denying that?

or who rarely mows his lawn,

Which of course is another one of your stories, now tell us again
about your Yale degree?

You posted several times that you rarely mow the lawn in your backyard.
Are you now denying that?

or who allows his
boat to be so exposed to the elements, the paint is peeling off.

Nope, but tell us about your Zimmermann like Lobsta' boat??

We've seen photos of your personal rowboat with the paint peeling off.