Default My gosh! It's about time...

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:43:33 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:50:26 -0700,
wrote:

They are on CNN today saying this is still going to require that
someone put some real troops on the ground to kill Qdaffy's army.
These "rebels" are not going to beat regular troops.
The proposed plan is the French and Brits will drop in a Battalion of
special ops troops but I suspect that will end up being US forces
before it is over.

Anyone want to place a bet on when those Marines hit the beach.
If the over/under is May 1, I want the under.
Unfortunately, the way our government works, we would not hear about
it until Wikileaks gets it or when a significant number of them are
killed.

Paranoia seems to be so common these days. I guess that's normal,
given what Bush was all about!

"Paranoia" implies an irrational fear. This seems almost inevitable
considering what this president has done, even if you never heard of
GWB.
It is clear Europe sees this in their vital interest (AKA "oil"). This
means it is a NATO priority and we are the backbone of NATO,

You have a deep-seated paranoia, not just about Obama, but about gov't
in general. I've tried to point out that GWB lied about Iraq and
that's why we went in. You don't seem to get it. Obama hasn't lied
about anything.

You need to watch more of the real news instead of Faux.

wrote:

[...]

Whah ha ha ha he haw snerk snicker hee hee ho ho. You far exceed stupid,
De Plume. I'm sure that drugs account for some of it but your hippie
genes and radical liberal education have to be the major factors. And
I'm sure your ma did drugs, smoked, and drank alcohol, while carrying
you in the pouch.

On Apr 1, 9:27*am, OmDeFlume wrote:

[...]

The *sixties* were not very kind to her.

wrote:

[...]

But when Obama lies, it is ok? Hypocrite.

wrote:

[...]

When you're stupid, well, you're just stupid.

wrote:

On 31/03/2011 10:09 PM, wrote:
[...]

And on an hourly basis, you consistently prove your mental
incapacities.

Oh my Gosh Don White[_6_] General 5 February 12th 10 11:44 PM
Oh My Gosh... Wizard of Woodstock General 3 July 30th 09 01:32 PM
my gosh, where do all the whacks come from? Tim General 0 July 12th 07 09:07 AM
Gosh...who would have thunk this? John Gaquin General 0 December 18th 05 04:02 PM