Default My gosh! It's about time...

....'Bama found out who he was supporting! Seems like he got the cart before the
horse. Hope he's not supporting the bad guys!

"The Obama administration has sent teams of CIA operatives into Libya in a rush
to gather intelligence on the identities and capabilities of rebel forces
opposed to Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi, according to U.S. officials."

http://tinyurl.com/4ubr24e

What a friggin' joke.

On Mar 31, 11:35*am, John H wrote:
...'Bama found out who he was supporting! Seems like he got the cart before the
horse. Hope he's not supporting the bad guys!

"The Obama administration has sent teams of CIA operatives into Libya in a rush
to gather intelligence on the identities and capabilities of rebel forces
opposed to Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi, according to U.S. officials."

http://tinyurl.com/4ubr24e

What a friggin' joke.

Just like you, huh teat-sucker???

Written that " letter of complaint " yet?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:45:59 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:35:42 -0400, John H
wrote:

...'Bama found out who he was supporting! Seems like he got the cart before the
horse. Hope he's not supporting the bad guys!

"The Obama administration has sent teams of CIA operatives into Libya in a rush
to gather intelligence on the identities and capabilities of rebel forces
opposed to Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi, according to U.S. officials."

http://tinyurl.com/4ubr24e

What a friggin' joke.

They are on CNN today saying this is still going to require that
someone put some real troops on the ground to kill Qdaffy's army.
These "rebels" are not going to beat regular troops.
The proposed plan is the French and Brits will drop in a Battalion of
special ops troops but I suspect that will end up being US forces
before it is over.

Anyone want to place a bet on when those Marines hit the beach.
If the over/under is May 1, I want the under.
Unfortunately, the way our government works, we would not hear about
it until Wikileaks gets it or when a significant number of them are
killed.

If our oft-stated goal is not the removal of Qdaffy, then we won't put any
troops there.

Of course, our goal will probably change in the next 15 minutes, kinda like the
winds on our local golf course.

wrote:

[...]

Paranoia seems to be so common these days. I guess that's normal,
given what Bush was all about!

wrote:

[...]

I don't know what the big "to-do" is all about. I don't favor
unnecessary shooting wars (Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, et cetera), but
these days our military is all volunteer. In exchange for whatever they
are getting out of their enlistments, they volunteered to put their
bodies on the line.

If an R.N. is assigned ER duty, is he/she going to bolt because there's
too much blood? If so, she/he should have picked a different occupation.

wrote:

[...]

The big to do is about an incompetent cluless rogue CIC playing war
games with the third world.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:56:22 -0400, Harryk

wrote:

[...]

The military love killing people and blowing stuff up and this is the
kind of fight we will excel in. It is open ground, going after
uniformed regular troops. We could capture 99% of the country in a
week.
Just like Iraq, the problem will be going into Tripoli and holding it
until they can form a functioning government. That may take years.
It is just like Powell said, "you break it, you bought it"

The military HATE killing people and would much prefer to avoid a
fight if at all possible.

We're not arming the rebels, and we're not putting troops in. I know
this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

wrote:

[...]

Maybe Obama came out of his dase. After all the rebels be al Qaeda
allies. Sort of embarrassing really. Even local unarmed civilians
don't care for the rebels much.

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you should learn how to spell.

Oh my Gosh Don White[_6_] General 5 February 12th 10 11:44 PM
Oh My Gosh... Wizard of Woodstock General 3 July 30th 09 01:32 PM
my gosh, where do all the whacks come from? Tim General 0 July 12th 07 09:07 AM
Gosh...who would have thunk this? John Gaquin General 0 December 18th 05 04:02 PM