Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Snotty Backpedals His Big Wheels

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:36 pm, wrote:

I can't answer your out of context and made up accusations old man.
You are a creepy old fart that seems to have quite a "selective"
imagination.. Harry Krause, everything you say here is lies, everyone
knows it, who are you trying to fool??

All I was doing was pointing out a bit of your reality:

Well, little man, to the best of my recollection, in all your years
here, you mentioned very little in the way of employment:

1. You said you worked in a food warehouse for, I believe, First
National stores. You lost that job. TRUE

2. You said you built small boats, but I suspect that was more of an
avocation than a vocation. TRUE

3. You swept out a barn. TRUE

4. You claim to be an executive of some sort of a shady sounding company
that allegedly resells some internet services, but your site extolling
same is chock-full of deceptive descriptions of facilities and gear.
Further, your site does not list any actual clients or samples of web
pages you allegedly have designed. This is interesting, because I have
two of my clients hosting their web sites on a legitimate hosting site,
and the host has long lists of clients and examples of its work product.
TRUE

Now, did I miss an actual job of yours?

I'm not trying to put you down for the kind of work you've done. All
work is worthwhile, after all. I simply believe you are totally,
completely unqualified by way of education or work experience to offer
up judgments on the work or jobs of others.

There are no accusations there, snotty.

OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM
Two Wheels Cliff General 73 April 15th 09 05:43 PM
Big, really big, really, really big! and kinda off topic too..... *JimH* General 4 October 3rd 05 09:50 PM
Wheels! Eisboch General 0 January 11th 05 12:28 AM
Hey Two Wheels! Joe ASA 3 November 18th 04 11:00 PM