Default When will the leftists understand they need to pay their taxes?

Of course there is no hipocricy here, eh?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51675.html

This is a portion, not the full Krause-like cut and paste:

"McCaskill’s announcement Monday is the latest twist in a political
scandal that has dogged her for the past two weeks. The expensive
fiasco clashes with her self-made image as a reformer and good-
government advocate during her first term in the Senate. McCaskill has
now shelled out more than $375,000 in payments to cover the cost of
the plane flights and back taxes, a series of events the senator
herself has called “embarrassing.”

On top of this, McCaskill signed on in February as a co-sponsor of
Senate legislation that would fire federal employees if they are
“seriously delinquent” in paying their own federal taxes".

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 22, 6:54*am, TopBassDog wrote:
Of course there is no hipocricy here, eh?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51675.html

This is a portion, not the full Krause-like cut and paste:

"McCaskill’s announcement Monday is the latest twist in a political
scandal that has dogged her for the past two weeks. The expensive
fiasco clashes with her self-made image as a reformer and good-
government advocate during her first term in the Senate. McCaskill has
now shelled out more than $375,000 in payments to cover the cost of
the plane flights and back taxes, a series of events the senator
herself has called “embarrassing.”

On top of this, McCaskill signed on in February as a co-sponsor of
Senate legislation that would fire federal employees if they are
“seriously delinquent” in paying their own federal taxes".

WOAH!

Thats a crap load of moeny!

hows this stuff happen anyhow?

In article 8e88286e-6579-4ae2-bef9-4ecc1b423fb7
@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

You should live in Virginia. I don't know what the taxes are now on
personal property but I used to have to pay about $700 per year on my
car and this was about 20 years ago. If I didn't pay my personal
property taxes then I couldn't get my county sticker. If I didn't have
my county sticker on my windshield, right next to the state inspection
sticker, I would get pulled over by the county police and get a ticket
for not having a county sticker.

And when I moved to Maryland I found out even with all of the personal
property BS in Virginia it was still cheaper to live in Virginia.

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

I remember those damned Virginia personal property taxes and the Fairfax
County stickers. I also remember seeing cops patrol apartment and
townhouse parking lots, not to look for criminals, but to look for cars
without the county stickers.

I don't miss leaving Northern Virginia. It just got too crowded and
congested for my taste. We were "over there" last week, in Herring's
neighborhood (almost), to attend a memorial service and I was astonished
at how bad the traffic was at 2 p.m. on Franconia Road and also Van
Dorn. We felt much better once the service ended and we got back onto
the Wilson Bridge and on our way to our part of semi-rural southern
Maryland.

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, *wrote:
[...]

Lefties will not pay taxes because they consider themselves to be the
"Governing class" not the taxpaying class. They consider govt jobs to
be their divine right and it is the duty of the little people to pay.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 05:08:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

[...]

It happens because of the huge amount of money required to run a
successful campaign. Until both sides agree to reform the system, this
isn't going to change.

Of course, if you want the full story, you actually have to read the
article.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:23:26 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, *wrote:
[...]

It's your divine right to be stupid.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

I'm a lefty. I suspect in the last 30 years, I've paid a hell of a lot
more in income taxes than you have, bub.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, *wrote:
[...]

Oh, so gov't jobs are the domain of the upper class?

Tell us who came up with trickle down.

Allow to repeat, your theories are much better suited to physics than
politics. In physics, you sound mildly brilliant whereas in politics,
you sound unhinged.

wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

Polite and sane people tend to shut up when they have nothing to say or
don't understand what is going on. But oh no, defumer has to inject
chirp from an idle mind.

I hope you didn't have too many offspring.