Default When will the leftists understand they need to pay their taxes?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:30:01 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article 8e88286e-6579-4ae2-bef9-4ecc1b423fb7
, says...

On Mar 22, 6:54*am, TopBassDog wrote:
Of course there is no hipocricy here, eh?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51675.html

This is a portion, not the full Krause-like cut and paste:

"McCaskill?s announcement Monday is the latest twist in a political
scandal that has dogged her for the past two weeks. The expensive
fiasco clashes with her self-made image as a reformer and good-
government advocate during her first term in the Senate. McCaskill has
now shelled out more than $375,000 in payments to cover the cost of
the plane flights and back taxes, a series of events the senator
herself has called ?embarrassing.?

On top of this, McCaskill signed on in February as a co-sponsor of
Senate legislation that would fire federal employees if they are
?seriously delinquent? in paying their own federal taxes".

WOAH!

Thats a crap load of moeny!

hows this stuff happen anyhow?

You should live in Virginia. I don't know what the taxes are now on
personal property but I used to have to pay about $700 per year on my
car and this was about 20 years ago. If I didn't pay my personal
property taxes then I couldn't get my county sticker. If I didn't have
my county sticker on my windshield, right next to the state inspection
sticker, I would get pulled over by the county police and get a ticket
for not having a county sticker.

And when I moved to Maryland I found out even with all of the personal
property BS in Virginia it was still cheaper to live in Virginia.

The county no longer uses the stickers. Too many illegal aliens were getting
fined for not having them on the dozen or so cars around houses. There used to
be a push by the county for people to report cars without stickers. Now they ask
for folks to report those not paying the property tax, but without stickers it's
pretty stupid.

@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

I know someone thinking about moving as the city, county, state taxers
are getting all horned up. Having property in the US seems to be
quickly becoming a liability and not an asset.