Default Uh, oh, Harry.....

On Mar 20, 12:55*am, L G wrote:
NYOB wrote:
On 3/17/11 4:11 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 16, 6:11 pm, *wrote:
On 3/16/11 2:36 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 16, 1:45 pm, * *wrote:
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-
world/20110316/EU.Netherlands.Pedophile.Ring/

" Article is no longer available"

Fail.....

The only person who failed is you. *The link is working, if you know
how
to use it.

" Normally "...one clicks on the link. If that isnt " using it
properly"..I don't want to know how, dork.

Nope, if the link is too long for one line, and it wraps around to the
2nd line, most people understand that you have to cut and paste the
link into the address bar. *It is obvious if the link is not complete
unless the entire link is highlighted in blue or red.

I guess since you still have no idea about Usenet headers, it makes
sense that you have no idea about links.

Why bother teaching that asshole anything?

The same reason anyone wastes any neurons on you, useless.

You're just a sad troll, nothing more.

On 3/20/11 5:43 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 18, 4:57 pm, wrote:
On 3/17/11 4:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 3/16/11 2:36 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 16, 1:45 pm, wrote:
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-
world/20110316/EU.Netherlands.Pedophile.Ring/

" Article is no longer available"

Fail.....

The only person who failed is you. The link is working, if you know how
to use it.

" Normally "...one clicks on the link. If that isnt " using it
properly"..I don't want to know how, dork.

Nope, if the link is too long for one line, and it wraps around to the
2nd line, most people understand that you have to cut and paste the link
into the address bar. It is obvious if the link is not complete unless
the entire link is highlighted in blue or red.

I guess since you still have no idea about Usenet headers, it makes
sense that you have no idea about links.

Well, the way I receive the **** you trolls post, I don't see the
Headers. I only see certain Headers.

Besides, that link wasn't long enough to wrap around your pea-sized
head, therefore your theory is pure ****.

Oh yeah...have a nice day, ****head.

Well the link worked for everyone else so I guess you must be very
"special".

PS if you knew how to use your newsreader or how to use Google, you
could read ALL the headers.

I_am_Tosk wrote:

What is that pedophile pig Harry Krause of 2015 Rosedale Lane,
Huntington Maryland 410-535-1594 or 202-365-0164 doing creeping along
behind me and my young daughter again? Harry Krause the creeper
pedophile doesn't make me nervous. Remember, this the guy who has no
problem using a terrible bicycle accident which caused a young girl to
suffer as a weapon in his disgusting game of lies here. He also used the
terrible sickness and suffering of a family for the same reasons.. He
believes that it's fine to rape a 10 year old baby and spirit her across
state lines for an abortion without even parental notification, much
less consent.. This is a sick man this Harry Krause of Huntington
Maryland.. By his own words, he is a sick creeper..

Yup. Ingersoll the cockroach, hiding under the desk he made from
discarded orange crates.

On Mar 20, 9:11*pm, NYOB wrote:
On 3/20/11 5:43 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 18, 4:57 pm, *wrote:
On 3/17/11 4:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:11 pm, * *wrote:
On 3/16/11 2:36 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 16, 1:45 pm, * * *wrote:
[...]

When its from a ****head troll like you...why bother? You add zero to
this NG, just like your character...zero.

Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:

What is that pedophile pig Harry Krause of 2015 Rosedale Lane,
Huntington Maryland 410-535-1594 or 202-365-0164 doing creeping along
behind me and my young daughter again? Harry Krause the creeper
pedophile doesn't make me nervous. Remember, this the guy who has no
problem using a terrible bicycle accident which caused a young girl to
suffer as a weapon in his disgusting game of lies here. He also used the
terrible sickness and suffering of a family for the same reasons.. He
believes that it's fine to rape a 10 year old baby and spirit her across
state lines for an abortion without even parental notification, much
less consent.. This is a sick man this Harry Krause of Huntington
Maryland.. By his own words, he is a sick creeper..

Yup. Ingersoll the cockroach, hiding under the desk he made from
discarded orange crates.

What a legacy you will leave for your children, WAFA.

Thanks Harry! Without you... JohnH[_3_] General 5 October 23rd 08 03:43 PM
Yo! Harry! John H.[_3_] General 0 March 4th 08 12:21 PM
Yo Harry!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 September 24th 07 10:14 PM
Yo!! Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 August 26th 07 02:50 AM
OT Thanks, Harry basskisser General 44 December 21st 04 09:40 PM