Default TRailer wiring harness

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:25:41 -0400, wrote:

What are you thinking? A sewn whipping with sail cord or a back
splice? I like the latter.

A back splice is too bulky in many applications and almost always on
large lines. Sewn whipping followed by a hot knife on the end is the
best in my experience. You can get a hot knife adapter for a
soldering gun which works quite well.

I've used this or something similar from other vendors for years on
lines whose ends were sealed with a hot knife.

http://tinyurl.com/4dopf9z

Also used it to mark off 25' lengths on anchor lines.

I used "sewn on" whipping when I used manila rope. The "real" whipping
looks better than the "dip'n'whip," but I'm not so anal that I spend a
lot of time thinking about the ends of lines. If they don't unravel, I'm
happy with them.

On 3/15/2011 6:49 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:25:41 -0400, wrote:

What are you thinking? A sewn whipping with sail cord or a back
splice? I like the latter.

A back splice is too bulky in many applications and almost always on
large lines. Sewn whipping followed by a hot knife on the end is the
best in my experience. You can get a hot knife adapter for a
soldering gun which works quite well.

I've used this or something similar from other vendors for years on
lines whose ends were sealed with a hot knife.

http://tinyurl.com/4dopf9z

Also used it to mark off 25' lengths on anchor lines.

I used "sewn on" whipping when I used manila rope. The "real" whipping
looks better than the "dip'n'whip," but I'm not so anal that I spend a
lot of time thinking about the ends of lines. If they don't unravel, I'm
happy with them.

What do *YOU* use manila rope for.

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:25:41 -0400, wrote:

What are you thinking? A sewn whipping with sail cord or a back
splice? I like the latter.

A back splice is too bulky in many applications and almost always on
large lines. Sewn whipping followed by a hot knife on the end is the
best in my experience. You can get a hot knife adapter for a
soldering gun which works quite well.

I've used this or something similar from other vendors for years on
lines whose ends were sealed with a hot knife.

http://tinyurl.com/4dopf9z

Also used it to mark off 25' lengths on anchor lines.

I used "sewn on" whipping when I used manila rope. The "real" whipping
looks better than the "dip'n'whip," but I'm not so anal that I spend a
lot of time thinking about the ends of lines. If they don't unravel, I'm
happy with them.

What do *YOU* use manila rope for.

I'm a professional hangman, Ernie. I prefer manila because it leaves a
really nice rope burn around the neck of those the state says I should
execute. Plus, manila rope is less expensive than nylon rope, and we
corporate entities have to save every dime in order to make our
executive team richer.

Now, "Ernie," I'm about finished with you. Go play with Snotty Ingersoll
and the rest of the right-wing morons.

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

A hangman? I was wondering how you pulled down those big bucks. :)

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Mr Krausenstein. You certainly do have a nasty disposition. You may be
finished with me but I am not finished with you. Manila rope has a
distinct advantage over nylon. What is it? I'll give you a minute to
google the answer.

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Jawohl indeed. The only big bucks Harry pulls down is when he robs his
landlady's purse. Any talent, he might have had, has dried up in the
last several years. His writing skills have devolved to the point that
he steals material from Nom De Plume.
jps jps is offline

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Says talentless you? How would you recognize talent, troll?

Plonk!

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Ernie is just a sockpuppet of one of the regular right-wing
conservatrashers who have ruined this newsgroup. He's the latest entry
on my D-N-R list...which either means do not resuscitate or do not read.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Good thing Harry has you to do his work for him.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/15/11 2:30 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

If the newsgroup is "ruined" what the **** are you doing here, you fat
ass?

Wiring harness grounding to aluminum boat edolo[_2_] General 7 April 26th 09 04:12 PM
Help identifying correct part number for trim/tilt relay wiring harness? Chuck General 28 December 2nd 08 04:32 AM
trailer wiring question........ [email protected] General 3 October 15th 06 01:58 AM
Trailer Wiring Repir Don Dando General 1 July 19th 06 01:22 AM
Trailer wiring problem [email protected] General 6 July 14th 06 10:42 PM