Default Has anyone else noticed ....

On 10/03/2011 12:39 PM, NYOB wrote:
On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:05:12 -0500, wrote:

is that all post in rec.boats are repeats of comments already made 1000
of times.

One could just make a macro to repeat the same insult to every post
made. Why doesn't Harry, I am tosk, etc save themselves the time and
set up a macro with a repeat of ones repetitive insults?

Harry likes to talk about how successful he is, what successful person
would follow 5 or 6 people around making the exact same insult over and
over again? Has creativity trolls completely left Usenet? At one time
trolls could be funny and interesting, now they are just boring.

It looks like Usenet truly is dead... darn it all.

Haven't seen you around for a while. How you been?

Doing good, but it appears that rec.boats has lost it appeal to many
people. It looks like there are less than 10 people posting and most of
them are just repeating the same insults over and over again.

No creative, no discussion, no exchange of ideas, just the same boring
insults. At one time, it was fun to read and respond to post here, but
damn it really has gone downhill. It appears that Harry and others have
completely lost it.

Sad isn't it.

No one is buying boats unless they can get them right cheap. New sales
try to hike prices but dos not work. Far more today worry about keeping
their house than getting a boat.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:41:12 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:39:52 -0500, wrote:

On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Yup, and it's certainly not all one-sided, although Harry's post probably far
out-number most others.

Every so often there'll be some boat stuff, but you've gotta be quick to catch
it. Even decent threads get trashed pretty quickly. Some folks can't stand for
others to participate in a normal, non-inflammatory discussion.

What could be funnier here than Herring once again playing "holier than
thou"?

Holier as in hole in head?

On Mar 10, 2:39*pm, NYOB wrote:
On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

You are noticing your buddy Herrings constant off topic ****, aren't
you?

Ya, like your constant, off-topic, racist, OR chauvinistic ****, huh
Herring. Go take a flying **** on a rolling donut, dork.

On 3/10/11 6:58 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 10, 2:39 pm, wrote:
On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

I have absolutely noticed Herrings off topic post, but at least they
show some creativity, and are not just a repeat of the previous 1000
insults. I have not noticed you making one on topic post, but I have
seen you go on manic shot gun post repeating the exact same line over
and over again. You would just cut and paste a long diatribe of
profanity at least 50 times a day. You remind me of Charlie Sheen.

I have noticed very few on topic post, and that may explain why there
are so few people making any posts in rec.boats. If you are going to
troll and insult people, at least make it entertaining. The current
crop of trolls have no entertainment value and need to get out more
often. They have their lives completely wrapped up in rec.boats.

On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Well this is better than most of your post, and lets you didn't cut and
paste the exact some expletive 1000 times. You only used one sentence
of juvenile profanity.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:05:12 -0500, NYOB wrote:

is that all post in rec.boats are repeats of comments already made 1000
of times.

rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Thunderbird/3.1.9

On Mar 10, 7:10*pm, NYOB wrote:
On 3/10/11 6:58 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 10, 2:39 pm, *wrote:
On 3/10/11 2:29 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

Wrong, troll. I made 2 on topic posts just last week, but you werent
here yet.

Nice try.

Have you noticed? *e#c General 0 January 13th 11 08:23 PM
What I've noticed... RCE General 0 March 31st 06 02:21 AM
What I've noticed... [email protected] General 1 March 30th 06 05:06 PM
What I've noticed... Reggie Smithers General 2 March 30th 06 03:27 PM
What I've noticed... Don White General 0 March 30th 06 03:00 PM