Reggie Smithers

Default What I've noticed...

Harry Krause wrote:
I've mostly held back from most of the "slinging" that goes on around
here and noticed that the "slinging" goes on anyway.

Gee, am I surprised?

No.

Harry,
It is funny you mentioned this, because I was thinking the same thing
yesterday. You really have done a great job of ignoring the really
stupid threads that suck people in, including me.

We could allow learn from your example.

--
Reggie

"That's my story and I am sticking to it."
JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
I've mostly held back from most of the "slinging" that goes on around
here and noticed that the "slinging" goes on anyway.

Gee, am I surprised?

No.

Harry,
It is funny you mentioned this, because I was thinking the same thing
yesterday. You really have done a great job of ignoring the really
stupid threads that suck people in, including me.

We could allow learn from your example.

I've been busy with a New Orleans project.

What do you have cooking down there?