Default Lib'rals dont need no stinkin democracy

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:59:29 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:37:52 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 10/03/2011 4:17 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:45:10 -0700,
wrote:

On 10/03/2011 1:54 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:30:11 -0700,
wrote:

On 10/03/2011 12:15 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/03/2011 10:21 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Lib and Union thugs threaten to kill those who disagree with them in
WI.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/11...=twitt erfeed

That is the problem with the left. You can have democracy so long as we
get your money and can create debt on you. People are losing their homes
and the union wants a raise? The govenor needs to get some balls and
just lock them out. Kick the unions hard and swift like.

As you can't keep running the economy on debt. I guarantee it will not
work for the lefies. Best part, lefties are very rately prepared for
reality when it strikes.

Time for governmetn civil service types to loose some homes, then
perhaps they will understand the mess government and unions have put the
state in.

And don't forget, President Obama is black and he was born in Kenya,
right, birther?

So on your part is that an excuse or a statement?

For you, it's your worst nightmare.

Hardly. I love your liberalism. Just finishing cashing up and taking
the gains a few weeks ago for todays crash. I love you liberals. You
have so pooched the economy making for volitile markets and they are
profitable for the savvy. Heck, if DC managed money corrctly I would
ahve to live with dismal low interet profits.

While you liberals whine about jobs and social assistance, I profit. I
pity you losers.

You're a liar, which is nothing new. It goes along with your obvious
lack of intelligence, lack of education, lack of ethics, and lack of
morality.

You fleabaggers can't accept reality. Always demote the conversation to
a personal attack when you can't rationally defend your weak position.

So how is that debt work'n for ya?

It's funny because all we have here is you, me, and Gene discussing
things, and the rest calling names and deflecting... Hundreds of posts a
day (just from Harry and his sock puppets) calling names and shooting
the messenger. It's all the Pedophile Harry Kruase has...

And that post, commenting on the name-calling, ended with...what
else...name-calling.

Unreal.

What's unreal is the point you missed.... We do answer, and if you look
you will see probably 5 answered from me yesterday, to at least 100
posts calling us names.... Duh John... It's called math, do it..

The five answered is five too many, especially when you're putting someone down
for calling names as you...call names.

Senseless.