Default Say what... Ralph is a girl???

Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html

True North wrote:
Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html

Crossing over?

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html

Females can't go to a strip club, dummy?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:17:24 -0400, "True North"
wrote:

Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html

She's a feather muncher.

True North wrote:
Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html

Relax. At least the bird has real health care now.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by True North[_2_] View Post
Those Carolina folk claim our Ralph is really a female.
What the heck was she doing hanging out at a strip club up here?

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1232254.html
Ralphina, unique name of a girl. I don't even heard that before. LOL but it is weird that Ralph is a real girl. LOL

Ralph heads home.. True North[_2_] General 0 March 7th 11 02:17 AM
It's a girl! YukonBound General 3 August 11th 10 10:27 PM
The girl... I am Tosk[_3_] General 2 March 7th 10 09:52 PM
Ralph Wiggam for President Short Wave Sportfishing General 12 January 8th 08 12:26 AM
Ghost Girl? Gilligan ASA 14 November 20th 06 08:02 PM