Default Obama must think we've gotta police the world.

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

On 3/4/2011 11:32 AM, John H wrote:
Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

Looks Like Obama is a war monger.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:16:18 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 3/4/2011 11:32 AM, John H wrote:
Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

Looks Like Obama is a war monger.

Maybe he figures that'll get conservatives flocking to his causes.

On 3/4/11 12:30 PM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:16:18 -0500, wrote:

On 3/4/2011 11:32 AM, John H wrote:
Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

Looks Like Obama is a war monger.

Maybe he figures that'll get conservatives flocking to his causes.

Oh, yuck. The stench of it.

On 3/4/2011 12:39 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/4/11 12:30 PM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:16:18 -0500, wrote:

On 3/4/2011 11:32 AM, John H wrote:
Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

Looks Like Obama is a war monger.

Maybe he figures that'll get conservatives flocking to his causes.

Oh, yuck. The stench of it.

Time to clean the litter box(s).

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:32:48 -0500, John H
wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

Looks like you're the one without any sense.

wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

From what I hear, Obama's going after the weapons of mass destruction.
We know Gadaffi's got 'em, now's our chance to catch him red
handed.....

How come Bush didn't invade Libya? Oh yeah, he took them off the list
of states sponsors of terrorism.

wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

From what I hear, Obama's going after the weapons of mass destruction.
We know Gadaffi's got 'em, now's our chance to catch him red
handed.....

How come Bush didn't invade Libya? Oh yeah, he took them off the list
of states sponsors of terrorism.

Damn you! Quit trying to confuse us with the facts....... besides
being incredibly annoying, it conflicts with our new world view....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12799651...east/n_africa/

I'm not sure what you're implying. Did Bush make some huge mistake by not
invading Libya? Is that your contention?

So, is it your contention that we *should* attack Libya?

If so, why?

wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

From what I hear, Obama's going after the weapons of mass destruction.
We know Gadaffi's got 'em, now's our chance to catch him red
handed.....

How come Bush didn't invade Libya? Oh yeah, he took them off the list
of states sponsors of terrorism.

Damn you! Quit trying to confuse us with the facts....... besides
being incredibly annoying, it conflicts with our new world view....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12799651...east/n_africa/

I'm not sure what you're implying. Did Bush make some huge mistake by not
invading Libya? Is that your contention?

So, is it your contention that we *should* attack Libya?

If so, why?

Whoooooooosh! And Herring was a field-grade officer in the US Army.

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:58:47 -0500, Gene
wrote:

wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

From what I hear, Obama's going after the weapons of mass destruction.
We know Gadaffi's got 'em, now's our chance to catch him red
handed.....

How come Bush didn't invade Libya? Oh yeah, he took them off the list
of states sponsors of terrorism.

Damn you! Quit trying to confuse us with the facts....... besides
being incredibly annoying, it conflicts with our new world view....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12799651...east/n_africa/

I'm not sure what you're implying. Did Bush make some huge mistake by not
invading Libya? Is that your contention?

Irony, John, irony......

Bush made a HUGE mistake in invading Iraq. Even HE wasn't stupid
enough to put troops in Libya. Actually, Bush Senior should have grown
balls enough to kick Gadaffi's *ss in December of 1988... we wouldn't
have this problem, now.... and the Lockerbie victims might have some
closure.

So, is it your contention that we *should* attack Libya?

I think Obama's words are bluster, disappointment that he has been, I
can't imagine he would be that stupid. The UN is already talking about
taking action against the bombing of cities... I'd be comfortable with
that, but I can't imagine putting (US) troops on the ground. Actually,
the Libyan anti-government forces seem to be doing well, but it is a
bit much to see an effort toward democratic rule falter and die for
the lack of a few well places smart weapons.

If so, why?

I'm soft hearted..... I'd like to see folks interested in democratic
self rule have a decent shot at it.....

....and now you know why Bush invaded Iraq, in addition to the perceived WMD
problem.

Gotta convince the world I'm a Christian.... John H[_2_] General 16 August 24th 10 03:02 PM
CT Police a little on edge? jps General 9 August 8th 10 08:22 PM
Police killers? hk General 0 March 29th 10 05:00 PM
Caring Police Just John Again General 0 July 14th 09 02:12 AM
Obama speaks to the low life slime of the world. Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. General 9 September 2nd 08 01:29 PM