Default Please help a city boy.....

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

You grew up and live in a pigstye.. Shame on your parents for raising
you to think that kind of squalor is acceptable.. You have no leg to
stand on here because you have seen a picture of me at work in a shop,
we see how you, uh, live. You are a disgrace...

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

Damn you are stupid.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

Are you saying that back before indoor plumbing that Halifax folks
didn't have outhouses? What did they do just **** in their yard? No
wonder your hovel is a pigsty if that's how you were brought up.

On 3/4/2011 9:42 AM, True North wrote:
I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.

A major WHAT. You live in a Berg by the shores of a cesspool.

On 3/4/11 11:32 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlehaOdnc00vdjojuzQnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/4/11 11:26 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

Damn you are stupid.

The guy is a dolt.. He is trying to tease me because I have an antique
ornamental outhouse in my yard in Essex... What next, the old Brockway
that is a planter? Donnie is just jealous because his "yard" isn't big
enough for his garbage cans to be kept out of sight, much less an
ornamental building.

You're using that rotting, peeling, delaminating rowboat as a planter? I
guess you chased off the family of raccoons that was living in it, eh?

You know, I do believe you'd think an outhouse is ornamental.

Well, I have been offered a lot of money for it from a neighbor who
want's to put it in his back yard... I wouldn't expect you to
understand in that kit house you live in... We have history in our
town..

Did everyone who crapped in your outhouse carve their initials into the
planks?

HarryisPaul wrote:
In , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

Damn you are stupid.

And a loser in life.

1865 City of Paris S_edge - 1865 City of Paris S_edge.jpg swordedge Tall Ship Photos 0 April 7th 10 10:01 PM
That's my boy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 38 July 18th 08 02:08 AM
thats my boy... RCE General 0 February 5th 06 12:22 AM
Oh Boy Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 05 12:05 PM
Oh boy! Bobsprit ASA 1 November 6th 04 12:39 AM