Default That's my boy...

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

I am impressed.
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Wow! What a story, and what an inspiration. Seriously, Tom, that's the
most impressive news story I've ever read here.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:30:27 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

True grit. The right stuff.

--Vic

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Not really up on the progression of MS, but isn't his "recovery" nothing
short of miraculous?

Fantastic.....

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Outstanding and Well Done!

Eisboch

D.Duck wrote:
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Not really up on the progression of MS, but isn't his "recovery" nothing
short of miraculous?

Fantastic.....

John Francis had CP, and for him to progress to his level is nothing
short of a miraculous show of personal strength and character.

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Man...you're full of surprises.
That's quite a kid you have there. Does he get his toughness from Mrs.
Wave? ;-)

Senior Member

On Jul 15, 2:30*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...aca97aae545125...

You've done a great job with that boy. I would gladly shake his hand,
he is a credit to his profession.. Just for the record, I made the
Mouse read the article too...

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...4512519627.txt

Not really up on the progression of MS, but isn't his "recovery" nothing
short of miraculous?

Fantastic.....

John Francis had CP, and for him to progress to his level is nothing short
of a miraculous show of personal strength and character.

This freakin' old age, I read it and by the time I got here to comment I had
MS instead of CP in my feeble mind.