Default JPS - Ban All Couches

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 3/6/11 2:09 PM, BAR wrote:
In article1IudnbfCxbYvNu7QnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/6/11 10:34 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Why is it that a pedophile creeper like you, Harry Krause of
Huntington
Maryland is stalking me here and using my name?

A. If anyone here is a pedophile, little ****, it is you. You're the
one
who spends weekends in a tent with an underaged girl. The last time I
was single, the gal I was dating was 27.

You wish.

B. No one here is "stalking" you, little ****.

You can't stop responding to me or Scotty. You would burst if you went
30 days without responding to either of us.

Your psychobabble is pretty funny, too. I only read a couple of the
bat**** crazy right-wing posters here, and you are in that esteemed
group. I read you boys for giggles and grins. You and your soul
brother Snotty are part of the evidence of why this country is going
straight down the crapper, you because you worship the dollar and
nothing else and Snotty because he's what comes out of the door after
being brainwashed by Faux News. Both of you hate the idea of America.

You have too much time on your hands to be working full time. Is there
a Noodles near you? They will hire anyone as long as you are a
conformist and can show up on time and cook the food on the menu.

He would try and organize the works and then go out on strike for better
working conditions. What better working conditions can you get in a fast
food place I don't know.

On 3/8/11 7:42 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 3/6/11 2:09 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Fantasizing again? I don't see much of the diarrhea Dan "LG" Krueger
Bob posters here (why would anyone want to?) so it is nice to see he's
still the same turd he's always been. He's quite the fast food
fan...must have one hell of a cholesterol count.

Yo Harry, jps, etc, etc. John H[_2_] General 5 August 1st 10 10:36 PM
JPS - Attention Please! Harry[_5_] General 4 June 22nd 10 06:54 PM
Just for jps Lil' John General 2 July 23rd 09 12:29 PM
a prayer for jps [email protected] General 2 January 15th 04 01:34 PM
JPS: still here, still queer [email protected] General 11 January 15th 04 06:35 AM