Tim Tim is offline

Default Wow, now to get in on the ground floor of a Nigerian boat business!

On Mar 3, 7:18*am, Harryk wrote:
On 3/3/11 8:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Just now got this one:

* *Dennis
date * * * Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 6:07 AM
subject * *Sir, Supplying of High Speed Boat
mailed-by *yahoo.com
signed-by *yahoo.com

* 6:07 AM (1 hour ago)

Sir,

There is bidding for a supplying high quality (Supplying of Naval
Speed Boat) of your company product by the Niger delta development
commission (NDDC).

quantity: destination port: Lagos, Nigeria delivery time 12 months
payment: 100% advance tt the contract periods will start counting from
the date of receipt of payment for the item.

I know that your company is capable of making the supply within the
stipulated contract periods also confirm your company s ability to
handle such supplying project within the above stipulated contract
period.

I am waiting for your response and final price list of your product
and pictures to enable me submit to the NDDC contract project
committee board for the product and price confirmation and approval.

The quantity would be large i will make the required quantity
available in my next email if we receive your price. I am waiting for
your urgent feedback.

Regards,

Mr. Dennis Orkailo.

Damn! Let's partner up and supply those pirates with the high speed
pontoon boats they need. What have we got to lose?

i was thinking the same thing