Default What's that you say, Herr Krause?

On 3/7/11 11:47 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Those kinds of mistakes come from "developing" memories that never
really existed... When you recall something in your head for real,
things like that don't happen..

Are you trying to remember:

1. Your last real job?
2. The day the cops took $600 from you?
3. The day you were shoved by the cops on the stairs?
4. The last night you spent in a tent with an underaged girl?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/7/11 11:47 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Those kinds of mistakes come from "developing" memories that never
really existed... When you recall something in your head for real,
things like that don't happen..

Are you trying to remember:

1. Your last real job?
2. The day the cops took $600 from you?
3. The day you were shoved by the cops on the stairs?
4. The last night you spent in a tent with an underaged girl?

How many lies you've told here?

Harryk wrote:
On 3/6/11 11:01 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:51 am, wrote:
In articleEaydnUwdvI_ace_QnZ2dnUVZ_o4AA...@giganews. com,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 3/4/11 7:16 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

BAR wrote:
In articlea9715298-2d9b-4714-94d8-89983b2fa3d7
@t8g2000vbd.googlegroups.com, says...

"It pays to not have an "oil man" in the White House :) "

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ead/ab7e8dc11f...

When oil shot over $100.00 USD per barrel of crude, there was a
cliche' that was used by the ignorant and washed which was
that "Bush
was taking care of his oil buddies"

Now that crude has topped $100.00 per barrel, it would be good to
know
who is taking care of the "oil buddies" this cycle, eh?

Google is not Harry's friend.

He selectively Googles only for the results he wants to see.

Isn't it about time for Paul to show up and start defending Harry
or to
start chastising all of us for being morons or something like that.

You need to be told you are a moron? Isn't it self-evident?

Besides, we had some fun yesterday when Loogy outed himself as Loogy
and Don caught him. No need to pick on you today for your stupidity.

Unless you think Loogy is the only one here with an older Jeep, you
have
no proof of that. Don can't catch a cold so why help the dumb man?

If I recall, loogy had a Grand Cherokee or some such. I've never owned
one.

I've got a friend who had a mid 90's [?] jeep truck and outside of
normal maintenance items (that includes a couple clutches, brakes and
rotors etc), got about 300 thousand out of it. I think he got rid of
it because he was plain bored with it.

There's been some buzz about a new Jeep pickup truck. There's also an
Egyptian manufactured 4x4 that apparently uses a lot of Jeep components.

I think the reputation of Jeeps as tough off-road utility vehicles
deteriorated in the 1950s when the vehicles started getting larger and
heavier. I remember the light Jeep CJ's with their four banger
engines, canvas doors and manual transfer cases. Those Jeeps could go
almost anywhere and were terrific in the snow.

My dad was a big fan of Jeep vehicles. Jeep wagons, Jeepsters, Jeeps
and for a while, one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/4lr9e54

Part of their charm was that they were easy to work on and there were
plenty of spare parts at the local junkyard.

Another "my Dad" story from WAFA.