Default Herr Krause. Seek a new occupation...

.....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...aughter-jokes/

before you both end up on the streets.

On Jun 12, 8:44*am, TopBassDog wrote:
....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.
HK HK is offline

Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:
....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

So, Bristol Palin's former beau is a lefty, eh?

I'm glad you're back to being Jackoff again, Jack Goff. Suits you.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Jun 12, 8:56*am, Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44*am, TopBassDog wrote:

....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. *He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. *I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

Ding, ding, ding,... We have a winner.. Planned Parenthood got
caught on tape hiding rapist identities for men as old as 34 ****ing
14 year old girls and nothing is being done about it. It all goes back
to accountability, if she can't vote yet, she doesn't matter to the
Democrats at all...
HK HK is offline

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:56 am, Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:

....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:
http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...
before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

Ding, ding, ding,... We have a winner.. Planned Parenthood got
caught on tape hiding rapist identities for men as old as 34 ****ing
14 year old girls and nothing is being done about it. It all goes back
to accountability, if she can't vote yet, she doesn't matter to the
Democrats at all...

So...how old are you, anyway?

On Jun 12, 9:28*am, HK wrote:
Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:
....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-....

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. *He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. *I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

So, Bristol Palin's former beau is a lefty, eh?

Pretty weak deflection.

How many times have you committed statutory rape, herr krause? Is
that why you want young girls to have easy access to abortions?
Trashy lefty, you are.
jps jps is offline

On Jun 12, 8:56 am, Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:

....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:
http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...
before you both end up on the streets.
Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

Ding, ding, ding,... We have a winner.. Planned Parenthood got
caught on tape hiding rapist identities for men as old as 34 ****ing
14 year old girls and nothing is being done about it. It all goes back
to accountability, if she can't vote yet, she doesn't matter to the
Democrats at all...

So...how old are you, anyway?

Simps. It's the "Conservatives" who seem to be regularly caught in
acts indicative of sexual repression and deviancy.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:28:51 -0400, HK wrote:

Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:
....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

So, Bristol Palin's former beau is a lefty, eh?

I'm glad you're back to being Jackoff again, Jack Goff. Suits you.

Thank God he's not a liberal.
HK HK is offline

On Jun 12, 8:56 am, Jack wrote:
[...]

I sorta figured justhate was discussing his personal family life, though
he's older than 34...

It's not just the "deviancy" of the cons...even the ones I at one time
thought were "bright" are turning out to be...less bright.

This morning, for example, Eisboch thought it not possible for me to
review a YouTube video he referenced in the time I allocated for it,
which I suppose means he doesn't know how YouTube works. For reasons
that have nothing to do with me, my internet connection apparently is
about 10 times faster than his. That means I can "get" a YouTube video
much faster than he can, and skim right through it without it breaking
up or pixelating.

Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44 am, TopBassDog wrote:
....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.
Letterman is a liar. He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

So, Bristol Palin's former beau is a lefty, eh?

I'm glad you're back to being Jackoff again, Jack Goff. Suits you.

Thank God he's not a liberal.

He's one of those jackoffs who is trying to sell the latest "con" lie -
that the holocaust museum killer wasn't one of his boys, philosophically.