Default Coming soon to a household in Connecticut?

A 30-year-old Polk Township man has been arrested for his role
after a 13-year-old girl performed a self-induced abortion using a
pencil. Michael James Lisk has been charged with rape and concealing the
death of a child.

State police were alerted to the case on Sunday after staff at
Lehigh Valley Hospital treated the girl, who said she conducted the
"home abortion" on herself using a lead pencil last Wednesday.

She subsequently became violently ill and began having contractions
before ultimately delivering a baby at her residence

The girl had no legal access to abortion in Pennsylvania, where her
parents must consent. This is the direct consequence of anti-choice
zealots: taking away what dignity, respect, and alternatives left were
left to a 13 year old who is being controlled, manipulated, and raped by
someone more than twice her age. Way to go "pro-lifers", what an
awesome accomplishment: empowering rapists like Michael Lisk over 13
year old girls, leading her to desperately jab herself with a pencil.
- - -

An example of the Scott Ingerfool law in action.

On 3/2/11 12:39 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/4cmue2x

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You really are a piece of ****, Harry.

On 3/2/2011 1:46 PM, HarryisPaul wrote:
In articleToOdnYrvJfJ8HfPQnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

He really does have an obsession with underage girls.

In article ,
says...

[...]

He has been stalking my daughter and I for years. It's kinda' creepy,
this is a guy who feels it's ok to rape a little baby as young as 10
years old and skat her over the border for an abortion with not even as
much as parental notification, much less permission... Like I said, it's
creepy...

On 3/2/11 4:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleHJ6dna6Q7d9fL_PQnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

[...]

I'm not stalking you or your daughter, bat**** brain. I have nothing but
sympathy for your family members, who have to put up with your short
temper and incompetence.

Further, I do not think it is "ok" to rape anyone of any age. The case
quoted, regarding the Lehigh Valley child, points out exactly why any
female who finds herself pregnant should have access to an abortion with
or without anyone else's permission.

You play fast and loose with your delusional accusations, little man,
because you've gotten away with them...so far. If you keep it up,
someday someone is going to find you and punch out your lights. It won't
be me, since, at my age, fistfights are not an option. But...someone
much younger than I am will take offense at the lies you spew about them
and get made enough to get himself to South Windsor or wherever you are
squatting at that time, and take care of business.

What's creepy here is you...and your gang of bat**** crazy right-wing
assholes.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 4:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You make up stories about me and think it's fine, and nobody is gonna'
find you?? Pfffftttt..... I use your own words against you and you cry
like a baby. Yup, you are a creeper....

On 3/2/11 6:25 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You know where I live, bat****.

On 3/2/2011 4:47 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/2/11 4:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You do stalk him.

Most, if not all, stalkers don't have the mental capacity to recognize
themselves as stalkers. Others have to intervene. You incessantly stalk
him in this newsgroup. For someone whom you profess to have the utmost
contempt, you follow around like a sick puppy so you can insult him
every time he speaks.

Oh, and your advocating violence against someone you dislike, that's
another thing you do well. You like to incite others to do your dirty work.

You're nothing more than an angry, seething, pathetic, contemptuous
individual.

My guess is that you got a girl pregnant at some point in your life, and
for whatever reason, and against your wishes, she did not get an abortion.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You know where I live, bat****.

You are just dying to shoot someone aren't you creeper?