Default Coming soon to a household in Connecticut?

On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You know where I live, bat****.

You are just dying to shoot someone aren't you creeper?

Not at all, bat****. I'd only shoot someone to avoid being physically
attacked while in the house.

I wouldn't shoot a trespasser.

I wouldn't shoot someone who rang the doorbell.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a cop, fireman, or other public official, for
any reason.

I might very well shoot a criminal who is a home invader, though.

What do you have in mind, assuming someone spots you gasoline money?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You know where I live, bat****.

You are just dying to shoot someone aren't you creeper?

Not at all, bat****. I'd only shoot someone to avoid being physically
attacked while in the house.

I wouldn't shoot a trespasser.

I wouldn't shoot someone who rang the doorbell.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a cop, fireman, or other public official, for
any reason.

I might very well shoot a criminal who is a home invader, though.

What do you have in mind, assuming someone spots you gasoline money?

What's your angle here harry, are you really looking for that CCL so you
can finally leave the house.. Cause none of what you say above squares
with anything you have said in the past including and not limited to "I
would shoot anybody who came into my house, even a cop ....". Everyone
here remembers Harry, I swear, folks must be getting to you if you are
getting to go hunting and trying to chum in a target...

On Mar 2, 6:21*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You know where I live, bat****.

You are just dying to shoot someone aren't you creeper?

Not at all, bat****. I'd only shoot someone to avoid being physically
attacked while in the house.

I wouldn't shoot a trespasser.

I wouldn't shoot someone who rang the doorbell.

I certainly wouldn't shoot a cop, fireman, or other public official, for
any reason.

I might very well shoot a criminal who is a home invader, though.

What do you have in mind, assuming someone spots you gasoline money?

So he knows your address, Krause. I take it you wish him to come over
and 'discuss' some matters? If it's that important for you to meet up,
go see him .

On 3/2/11 9:34 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

You're
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You're still delusional, s.f.b. I already have more than one concealed
carry permit and I guess you don't understand that one don't need one to
defend one's self while at home. That quote you attribute to me...it's
just more of your insane bat****.

I have no "angle" here, as you put it. I just figure that at some point,
you're going to flip out, round up your BFF, LoogyBat****, and come
charging down here.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 9:34 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

You're
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Harry, nobody is going charging anywhere, you are just hoping again...
You are a sick man, out hunting for a victiim. Hopefully you just shoot
yourself..Creeper

On 3/3/11 6:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleE_idnSmfqoPR5fLQnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 9:34 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

You're
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/2/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You've admitted to a reputation of being an out-of-control hothead, with
at least two incidents involving the police. Remember that incident on
the stairs you told us about? And how about your tale of when the police
"relieved" you of $600?

You're a delusional little ****, uneducated, unable to hold a decent
job, with an overlay of physical problems. You're probably just the type
to go on a rampage.