Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Harry Krause stalking agian....

On 3/1/11 8:11 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Gee, Snotty,
that's as far as I care to read your bat**** brained trolls. You are an
asshole, and a liar. It's all you have, give it up Harry...

And like I said, no way I would even consider a sponsorship from a
pedophile... so stop stalking me and my kid like you have stalked so
many here before.

Sorry, Snotty,

That's all you get... Please stop stalking me Harry Krause. I will not
accept sponsorships from Pedophiles or criminals..

Heh heh heh.

Next, Snotty will be taking up a collection to pay for gas and tolls so
he can drive down here and "teach me a lesson."

Moron.

Oh, as far as accepting donations from pedophiles and criminals...since
you say you won't do that, you obviously aren't paying the expenses
yourself, right?