Default Gas getting higher.

Tim wrote:
On Feb 27, 6:50 pm, wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:16:48 -0800, wrote:

Corporations are beholden to their stockholders, not the customer.

Any business is a balancing act between customers, stockholders
(owners), and employees. On top of that, throw in the government,
general public, media and financial services just for good measure.

My advice? Become a stockholder. It's very satisfying to be a
stakeholder in a well run business.

Yes it is. very satisfying. i don't have much sprawled out, but what
i have isn't bad.

better than money markets

High yield stocks invested in solid companies are your best bet right now.

Harryk wrote:
On 3/1/11 5:19 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:34:43 -0500, wrote:

On 3/1/2011 1:13 PM, Harryk wrote:

You know the saying..."big boat, small dick..."
Oh wait. You have a big boat. You were saying?

Whoops.

I wonder (but not much) if twin diesels make for a *huge* dick?

And, of course, I am often wondering why Harry and Donnie continue to
talk about
dicks and assholes.

Hmmm?

Actually, Herring, your name itself is a euphemism for "dick and
asshole."

"Did you see what that guy did?"

"Yeah, he's a real Herring."

Sad response. WAFA isn't getting any in the basement apartment.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 20:00:55 -0500, L G wrote:

High yield stocks invested in solid companies are your best bet right now.

Better yet, high yield stocks in solid commodities producing
companies. I call them companies with money in the ground, or
sometimes money in the pipeline.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:19:49 -0500, John H
wrote:

And, of course, I am often wondering why Harry and Donnie continue to talk about
dicks and assholes.

It's all they've got.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:11:43 -0500, wrote:

I had a 12' jon boat as my only one for a few years and my dick barely
fit on it. I had to be careful turning around so as not to capsize. .
:-)

Same problem with my canoe.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:13:14 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

You know the saying..."big boat, small dick..."

Says mister micro putz himself.

There was a guy named Ray Harry Krause who was convicted of flashing
school children in Florida. The prosecutors had a difficult time
with the case because all of the witnesses said they couldn't see
anything even though his raincoat was open.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 1, 9:58*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:11:43 -0500, wrote:
I had a 12' jon boat as my only one for a few years and my dick barely
fit on it. I had to be careful turning around so as not to capsize. .
:-)

Same problem with my canoe.

Huh.... maybe there's hope for me yet.
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 1, 10:24*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:47:37 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Mar 1, 12:13 pm, Harryk wrote:
On 3/1/11 1:11 PM, wrote:

You know the saying..."big boat, small dick..."

i do have a 6' row boat. Wow, I'm in luck!

?;^ )

You and your dick must have to take turns riding in the boat.

Well, I've never tired to paddle with it.

Higher gas coming *sigh* Tim General 0 May 13th 09 06:33 AM
Older FRP gas tanks may be at risk with ethanol gas formulations [email protected] General 0 October 14th 05 04:54 PM