jps jps is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:02:29 -0500, Lil Abner wrote:

On 2/27/2011 4:02 PM, Tim wrote:
$3.38 in my local but from $3.05 a week ago.

I wonder if this summer if the "talk" will produce between 4 and 5 per
gallon. Sux for a river cruise, but We're still planning on going
anyhow.

Washington says there was no inflation.
They have all the facts and politicians.

You might consider that big oil has us bent over a barrel with a gas
spigot shoved up our collective arses, and they're going to take
advantage of it.

Corporations are beholden to their stockholders, not the customer.