Default 4 sailors killed by pirates

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:57:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

How the **** do you know that, Jessica?

Looks like we got us a misogynist here.
Or maybe a pussy-whipped feller.
Worked on a crew with one of the pussy-whipped "guys" once.
He'd come in with a knot on his forehead and tell us his wacky
wife hit him with a serving spoon because he wouldn't finish his peas.
Pretty hilarious. He gave us a lot of laughs.
Either way, a dweeb is a dweeb.
Got a feeling poor Tim has talked to this guy.
All the losers take advantage of Tim's genuine friendliness.
Then they betray him with this kind of conduct.
It's a shame.

Yeah, we know you all a hate that we talk to Tim so much that you all
have been chasing him from group to group trying to embarrass him to
stop.. Shame on you, and oh, it didn't work.. Just ****ed him off. AT
YOU!

This is at least twice, that I've seen, that you've mentioned Tim's alleged
feelings about another in the group.

If Tim has spoken about such to you, then you should consider it privileged
information, just as Tim and I have considered communications between ourselves
and you to be.

The problem is John, some of the libs here are chasing him around to try
to axe communication between he and I. This is how the libs here act,
and it's a fact. Tim knows what I am saying here and I am sure he has no
problem with me pointing out the behavior... But you think what you
will.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:12:34 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

How the **** do you know that, Jessica?

Looks like we got us a misogynist here.
Or maybe a pussy-whipped feller.
Worked on a crew with one of the pussy-whipped "guys" once.
He'd come in with a knot on his forehead and tell us his wacky
wife hit him with a serving spoon because he wouldn't finish his peas.
Pretty hilarious. He gave us a lot of laughs.
Either way, a dweeb is a dweeb.
Got a feeling poor Tim has talked to this guy.
All the losers take advantage of Tim's genuine friendliness.
Then they betray him with this kind of conduct.
It's a shame.

He's just an asshole. Whomever this Jessica person is, she must have a
lot going for her if it creates such venom in people like him.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:36:40 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

On 2/25/11 3:12 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:55:20 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

On 2/24/11 8:36 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:12:34 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In ,
says...

How the **** do you know that, Jessica?

Looks like we got us a misogynist here.
Or maybe a pussy-whipped feller.
Worked on a crew with one of the pussy-whipped "guys" once.
He'd come in with a knot on his forehead and tell us his wacky
wife hit him with a serving spoon because he wouldn't finish his peas.
Pretty hilarious. He gave us a lot of laughs.
Either way, a dweeb is a dweeb.
Got a feeling poor Tim has talked to this guy.
All the losers take advantage of Tim's genuine friendliness.
Then they betray him with this kind of conduct.
It's a shame.

He's just an asshole. Whomever this Jessica person is, she must have a
lot going for her if it creates such venom in people like him.

Well, I guess you really think Wayne has a lot going for him, because he
always gets you all riled up.

Well, I think you've got your head firmly embedded in your rear.

Well since I used EXACTLY the same logic you used in reference to
Jessica, you must have your head firmly embedded in your rear. The
difference is my was obviously a sarcastic comment concerning your
ridiculous statement.

Don't know who Jessica is, but she is obviously a lot smarter than
you. Do you need a flashlight for your own butt search?

On 2/25/11 4:39 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:36:40 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

On 2/25/11 3:12 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:55:20 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Since you don't have the ability to see how illogical you are, it is
useless to even try to communicate with you.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:51:40 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

On 2/25/11 4:39 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:36:40 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

On 2/25/11 3:12 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:55:20 -0500, "A.True.Boater"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So why are you? You and your friends can't seem to help yourselves.

HarryK wrote:
On 2/24/2011 7:36 PM, L G wrote:
HarryK wrote:
On 2/24/2011 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:29:38 -0500, John
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:24:56 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:36:23 -0500, John
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:19:18 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:36:17 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:46:03 -0800,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:04:06 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:14:09 -0500,
wrote:

google the story
If they killed all the hostages the answer is simple, sink
the boat
and leave the survivors bobbing in the sea.
They're on a very nice sailboat owned by the dead hostage.
They no longer have need of it. The sailboat is a pirate ship
now. Lob
a few 5" HE rounds into it from a couple miles away and come
home.

If we really want to stop this crap we can.
Use aerial surveillance to profile the mother ships, monitor
them from
over the horizon and when they start an attack, be there with air
power.. If you sink a few of these, the pirates may decide
pirating is
not worth the risk.
We need to recover the sailboat so we can tax it as an asset as
it's
going from parents to children.
LOL!

Very liberal of you!
Yeah, that is a cruel joke. Not only will we tax the kids for their
parent's boat, we also tax them to keep their parent's killers in
prison for 50 years or so.
What's needed is an anchor that can be transformed into a .50 cal.
It is really
hard to believe that we're bringing those f**kers back here for a
trial.
It's hard to believe for people like you, because you don't believe in
Due Process.
How the **** do you know that, Jessica?

Where did you get Jessica? I was sent info indicating Irene.

Check out rec.boats cruising. And what about Irene. Are there multiple
personalities involved here?

If your email is valid I can forward it to you.