Default Update on an American and his island

Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my post of a
year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of Fundy
area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
..... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here... ~~
snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

On 2/19/11 10:49 AM, True North wrote:
Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my post
of a year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of Fundy
area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
.... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here... ~~
snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

You idiot, you can ask whatever you want for whatever you want. Until
someone is ready to actually buy it, it is a moot point.

PS - While there may be homes in your area selling for 3-400,000 yours
isn't worth the trash in the front yard. You are an embarrassment to
all of your neighbors.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my post of a
year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of Fundy
area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
.... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here... ~~
snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

It's "California". Learn to spell, idiot. Have you contacted the FBI
yet?

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my post of a
year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of Fundy
area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
.... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here... ~~
snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

Let me know when is sells and what it actually sells for.

A real estate agent is just looking to get the listing. Once they get
the listing they really don't care what the island sells for as long as
the get their cut of the commission.

True North wrote:
Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my
post of a year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of
Fundy area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
..... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here...
~~ snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

You assume everyone reads your dumb posts, dummy?