BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Update on an American and his island

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

Those posters still here with functioning memories may remember my post of a
year or two ago.
An American lawyer from Kalifornia bought an island in the Bay of Fundy
area for peanuts and organized a 'walk on water' run.
Now he thinks he can sell it a few years later for $5 million.
.... and bertie thinks he knows the value of real estate up here... ~~
snerk ~~

http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1228966.html

Let me know when is sells and what it actually sells for.

A real estate agent is just looking to get the listing. Once they get
the listing they really don't care what the island sells for as long as
the get their cut of the commission.