Default God has a sense of humor

So, we now have a guy from rec.boats who cannot enter Florida due to
his parole terms arguing with someone from rec.boats.cruising who
cannot leave Florida due to his terms of parole. Neither does any
boating.

On 2/16/11 5:20 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
So, we now have a guy from rec.boats who cannot enter Florida due to
his parole terms arguing with someone from rec.boats.cruising who
cannot leave Florida due to his terms of parole. Neither does any
boating.

Huh?

President with a brain AND a sense of humor jps General 5 January 31st 10 02:14 AM
God humor Lu Powell[_8_] General 1 September 15th 09 09:40 PM
Pilots' sense of humor Just John Again General 2 July 14th 09 12:12 PM
My weird sense of humor... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 November 18th 08 08:16 PM
Everybody with any sense....................... [email protected] General 10 September 30th 08 05:39 PM