mmc mmc is offline

Default Rec Boats Readers Guide for Newcomers

"John H" wrote in message

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:47:14 -0500, "MMC" wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
news
On 2/16/11 12:55 PM, MMC wrote:

"Boating All Out" wrote in message

These are broad rules for newcomers.
Boaters accept them as an efficient tool for guiding the readers of
rec.boats who are actually boaters, or those who have have an interest
in boats.
Non-boaters and those with no real interest in boats should follow rule
III only.

I. GENERAL RULE FOR BEST READING - high quality (exceptions occur)

Delete without opening any posts not from:

gfretwell
mmc
Tim
Wayne (too many exceptions lately)

=========

I find myself in good company!!!!!!!!

Fretwell and Tim are fun posters.
I don't have strong opinions one way or the other about you.
Wayne is a horse's ass.

Boating All Out is yet another anonymous jerk who changes his ID
frequently to try to bypass filters. He's not too good at it.

Cheers.

======

Likewise Harry. I would rather treat this place as a discussion group
rather
than a make out spot or a place to fight.
I agree with some things you say and disagree with other things, and I
understand we should each think for ourselves. I guess I'm mature enough to
realize that not everyone has to agree with me or share my opinions to be
worthy of being treated decently.
If this guy is who I think he is, I believe the reason for the constantly
changing ID is he's trying to get some attention from the many that have
him
KF'd.

That would make him 'Harry'. Of course, this wouldn't be the first time
Harry
has stooped to such levels.

Could be John. Or it could be you. Hell, might even be me.
I guess that's the fun of this place, figuring who we are today.

Junior Member

The variety of choices PhotoCopier provides and the results it produces are very impressive. Whether you want to use one click to add a classic movie preset to an image or use a famous painting as a starting point for custom editing, the app makes it easy. Like most photo-editing apps, you'll really appreciate seeing your image on the iPad's larger screen as you edit, but the app works essentially the same on all iOS devices. There is room for improvement while finding a preset to use, but once you get past that, you'll have fun replicating the tones of so many famous works of art with your own photos.
Junior Member

Another new feature, image stabilization, works much like other packages' stabilization features in that it analyzes the video and reduces movement--even from reckless zooming in and out--by floating the video image in the frame and then cropping it. I found that the image stabilization worked very well with the footage I tried it on--a movie I had shot on an old train while it was moving. You can set the feature to crop automatically, or you can adjust the settings manually; I had good luck even with the automatic setting.