Default This Egypt thing...

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:15:45 -0500, BAR wrote:

You are becoming trite and pedantic.

It will be interesting to see how many imaginary friends Harry can
keep in the air at one time.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:39:55 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:15:45 -0500, BAR wrote:

You are becoming trite and pedantic.

It will be interesting to see how many imaginary friends Harry can
keep in the air at one time.

It will be interesting to see how long you can keep your head in the
sand without getting irritated.

On Feb 14, 11:02*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:24:21 -0500, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. * It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

You laugh at Wayne, yet you snap at him if he makes a comment. Why is
that, D"Plume. Did Wayne strike a nerve with you?

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:15:45 -0500, BAR wrote:

You are becoming trite and pedantic.

It will be interesting to see how many imaginary friends Harry can
keep in the air at one time.

It will be interesting to see how long you can keep your head in the
sand without getting irritated.

It is interesting how you can continue to squawk like a Magpie.

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. * It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

Apparently, plumey, some of you have a hard time reading. Wayne has
jumped on me several times for poor behavior. Sometimes I've listened
and done much better.

What's really shameful is your comparing me to Harry. I'm not a liar,
I'm not a racist, and I'm not a name-caller who can't engage in
conversation without hurling personal insults. Nor do I post inane,
impertinent articles out of spite. If I post an article, it is
intended for enlightenment, not to espouse hatred.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Besides, I *rarely* respond to anything you say. And believe me, it's
not because you don't leave yourself wide open.

Now, go have a great day, and watch your mouth.

I'll post a song for you.

On 2/16/11 8:13 AM, John H wrote:
I'm not a liar,
I'm not a racist, and I'm not a name-caller who can't engage in
conversation without hurling personal insults.

Bull****, bull**** and...bull****.

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. * It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

Apparently, plumey, some of you have a hard time reading. Wayne has
jumped on me several times for poor behavior. Sometimes I've listened
and done much better.

Several times? Wow. You're a star! Sometimes you've listened? Next
time turn up your hearing aid.

What's really shameful is your comparing me to Harry. I'm not a liar,
I'm not a racist, and I'm not a name-caller who can't engage in
conversation without hurling personal insults. Nor do I post inane,
impertinent articles out of spite. If I post an article, it is
intended for enlightenment, not to espouse hatred.

Please show me where I've compared you to Harry. You're a liar, and
you're probably a racist... at least that's how you come across.
Perhaps you should stop posting all political comment for a while and
just post boating related material. You haven't done anything close to
that.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I stand by my comments. Too bad if you don't like it.

Besides, I *rarely* respond to anything you say. And believe me, it's
not because you don't leave yourself wide open.

Feel free. Chances are you're incapable.

Now, go have a great day, and watch your mouth.

Now, go drop dead (metaphorically speaking of course).

I'll post a song for you.

Now, I don't care.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:16:52 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 2/16/11 8:13 AM, John H wrote:
I'm not a liar,
I'm not a racist, and I'm not a name-caller who can't engage in
conversation without hurling personal insults.

Bull****, bull**** and...bull****.

Completely bs.

Also, I don't see Wayne responding to his non-boating post. Another
hypocrite, apparently.

Will the Administrations stance in Egypt- Ziggy®[_4_] General 4 February 11th 11 11:18 PM
developments in Egypt? Cooper got punched.... BAR[_2_] General 5 February 8th 11 02:37 AM
First thing... [email protected] General 6 January 22nd 09 04:34 PM
Doing the Right Thing Capt. Rob ASA 3 June 3rd 07 01:11 AM
A very nice thing they did JimH General 57 May 3rd 06 12:52 PM