Default This Egypt thing...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. It's not clear that you do.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:24:21 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

On Feb 14, 8:05*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:52:03 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 2/14/11 5:49 PM, John H wrote:
...is causing a lot of consternation amongst several leaders worldwide..
Personally, I think they may have reason to be concerned:

http://slapblog.com/wp-content/uploa...ypt-e129768350....

You're ever the asshole, hey, Herring? What's next for you? Posting some
more racist cartoons?

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

Why not take yourself somewhere else, D'Plume?

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. * It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

"It's not clear that you do. "

No, D'Plume. That is no hypocrisy .

On 2/14/11 9:31 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:08:35 -0500,
wrote:

http://slapblog.com/wp-content/uploa...7683505999.jpg

You're ever the asshole, hey, Herring? What's next for you? Posting some
more racist cartoons?

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

Lil W'hine is part of the right-wing brotherhood here.

Watch out Harry! He's going to tell you to take is somewhere else!

Will democracy continue to sweep every Middle Eastern country that
George W. Bush did not invade?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:42:11 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

Wayne likes to whine. That's why I call him W'hine. He is a hypocrite to
be sure.

And you are an internet putz but everyone already knows that. I wish
that I was truly qualified to diagnose the exact nature and origin of
your personality disorder. It would be an intersting study for
someone. Perhaps one of your imaginary friends could recommend
someone. Meanwhile you should seek help.

wrote:

Wayne likes to whine. That's why I call him W'hine. He is a hypocrite to
be sure.

And you are an internet putz but everyone already knows that. I wish
that I was truly qualified to diagnose the exact nature and origin of
your personality disorder. It would be an intersting study for
someone. Perhaps one of your imaginary friends could recommend
someone. Meanwhile you should seek help.

You're so easy to dismiss, W'hine, as you continue your "devolvement"
into a Scott Ingersoll clone.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:19:53 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 2/14/11 9:31 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:08:35 -0500,
wrote:

wrote:

On 2/14/11 5:49 PM, John H wrote:
...is causing a lot of consternation amongst several leaders worldwide.
Personally, I think they may have reason to be concerned:

http://slapblog.com/wp-content/uploa...7683505999.jpg

You're ever the asshole, hey, Herring? What's next for you? Posting some
more racist cartoons?

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

Lil W'hine is part of the right-wing brotherhood here.

Watch out Harry! He's going to tell you to take is somewhere else!

Will democracy continue to sweep every Middle Eastern country that
George W. Bush did not invade?

Good question. Looks like Iran is melting down again, but it'll
probably be put down pretty quickly.

Will the Administrations stance in Egypt- Ziggy®[_4_] General 4 February 11th 11 11:18 PM
developments in Egypt? Cooper got punched.... BAR[_2_] General 5 February 8th 11 02:37 AM
First thing... [email protected] General 6 January 22nd 09 04:34 PM
Doing the Right Thing Capt. Rob ASA 3 June 3rd 07 01:11 AM
A very nice thing they did JimH General 57 May 3rd 06 12:52 PM