Senior Member

Default First thing...

Obama should do is reverse the highly corruptive congressional rules
Pelosi and Reid pushed through protecting, in fact making it illegal
to identify earmarks and their sponsors. It was something the dems ran
on last time around (promising to expose earmarks and the authors) and
reversed as soon as they got into power.

At such a dire time in our country, we need to expell the lowest rated
and most corrupt congress in history...
MMC MMC is offline

wrote in message
Obama should do is reverse the highly corruptive congressional rules
Pelosi and Reid pushed through protecting, in fact making it illegal
to identify earmarks and their sponsors. It was something the dems ran
on last time around (promising to expose earmarks and the authors) and
reversed as soon as they got into power.

At such a dire time in our country, we need to expell the lowest rated
and most corrupt congress in history...

Make pork and lobbying illegal and institute a life sentence (jail not
congress) for any caught taking bribes and we'd be on our way to an honest
government.
Not likely since the people that take the payoffs also make the rules.

mmc wrote:
wrote in message
Obama should do is reverse the highly corruptive congressional rules
Pelosi and Reid pushed through protecting, in fact making it illegal
to identify earmarks and their sponsors. It was something the dems ran
on last time around (promising to expose earmarks and the authors) and
reversed as soon as they got into power.

At such a dire time in our country, we need to expell the lowest rated
and most corrupt congress in history...

Make pork and lobbying illegal and institute a life sentence (jail not
congress) for any caught taking bribes and we'd be on our way to an honest
government.
Not likely since the people that take the payoffs also make the rules.

My brand-spanking new Congressman isn't going to like that idea. He got
himself elected based on the idea that he'd be able to bring home our
share or more of pork because he's a Democrat. His Republican opponent
was for reform and term limits, and of course it got him nowhere.

Probably the best thing that could have happened to the Republican. I've
known him since childhood, and I know him to be an honest, honorable
man. Congress would have ruined him.

TJ
MMC MMC is offline

"TJ" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Sorry he left office, we need 530 more or so like him. Repub and Dems. The
Dems don't corner the market on sleeze.

Doing the Right Thing Capt. Rob ASA 3 June 3rd 07 01:11 AM
Next big thing John Cairns ASA 0 August 12th 06 06:55 PM
what's this thing in the cockpit? SuperBobo General 5 October 30th 04 12:12 AM