BoatBanter.com

-   -   GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/124434-re-gop-continues-kill-middle-class.html)

HenryK[_2_] February 14th 11 03:28 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

John H[_2_] February 14th 11 06:50 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

Well mine isn't! Yesterday I got an email saying, "A new Wells Fargo Advisors
tax document is available for account ending XXXX."

So, today I decided the time had come to do my taxes. But, when I get ready to
download the pertinent info into Turbo Tax, back comes a message saying "Wells
Fargo [isn't ready yet]. Call the number."

So I did. A surly young man tells me that if I'd gone to the Wells Fargo web
site and looked at my account, I'd see a message saying it won't be ready for
download to Turbo Tax until the 15th. I asked him why they couldn't just put bit
of information in the email.

Duh?

BAR[_2_] February 15th 11 12:41 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article , says...

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

I am surprised that the country has been able to do so well all the
while union membership has been dwindling.

Harryk February 15th 11 12:44 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In , says...

You really are bat**** if you think "the country" has been doing well.

BAR[_2_] February 15th 11 12:58 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/15/11 7:41 AM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

[...]

If you want to talk about things that have been done wrong let's start
with all of the extra constitutional acts committed by FDR. Then we can
move on to the failed war on poverty. LBJ did more harm to the USA and
our standing around the world than any other person in the 20th century.

Harryk February 15th 11 01:06 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On 2/15/11 7:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleYOydnV9BXeS76MfQnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/15/11 7:41 AM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

[...]

chuckle

You really need to get away from Fox TV and those bat**** right-wing
websites from which you gather your opinions.

bpuharic February 16th 11 01:19 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

bpuharic February 16th 11 01:20 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

[...]

do so well?

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

L G[_23_] February 16th 11 11:58 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

In , says...

[...]

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

HenryK[_2_] February 17th 11 12:31 AM

On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

John H[_2_] February 17th 11 12:42 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:31:44 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

I don't know, mine seems to be mirroring the unemployment rate lately.

BAR[_2_] February 17th 11 12:47 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

BAR[_2_] February 17th 11 12:48 AM

bpuharic wrote:
[...]

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

[email protected] February 17th 11 03:38 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:47:04 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

Which stimulus... there were more than a few..

http://www.economicstimulusdetails.c...timelines.html

bpuharic February 17th 11 11:32 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:58:16 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

do so well?

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

and go head and ignore it

because they'll do it again

and you still wont learn, will you?

bpuharic February 17th 11 11:34 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:48:54 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

bpuharic February 17th 11 11:34 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:53:29 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

bpuharic February 17th 11 11:35 PM

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

yeah the GOP did more damage to the economy than anyone knew

but the right thinks that's OK

L G[_23_] February 18th 11 12:21 AM

HenryK wrote:
On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely.
Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

Not mine - not directly anyway.

L G[_23_] February 18th 11 12:25 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:48:54 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

Look up dollar cost averaging. Many people, including me, made some
outstanding buys when the market went to hell.

Despot[_3_] February 18th 11 11:40 AM

On 2/17/2011 6:34 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:53:29 -0500, L wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

Harryk February 18th 11 11:47 AM

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely.
Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

The unemployment rate in Germany this past January was 6.6%.

This article from the Minneapolis Post explains why:

Germany – the new mini-superpower

By Robert Marquand | Published Mon, Jan 31 2011 8:37 am

BERLIN — Quietly at first but less so now, Germany is breaking out of
its postwar identity – the assumptions and understandings that held it
in place for 60 years. Germany is shedding the past, busting old taboos
and being more assertive. What an evolving Germany will look like in 20
or even five years is unclear, but will have profound consequences for
Europe and the West. Much of the recent breakout is due to a rising
German industrial base achieved by elbow grease, niche market savvy,
and, as is often said here, by "doing our homework."

Germans have looked around lately to find they have the preeminent
world-class export economy in Europe. No one else comes close. German
precision tools are coveted in Asia and Russia like Fabergι eggs.
Germany is building much of the Summer Olympic and World Cup facilities
in Brazil. The next generation of Eurostar trains linking the Continent
and Britain will be made by Siemens of Germany, not, as they
traditionally have been, by Alstom of France – a blow to French pride.

Germany's new global strategy seeks markets and relations in every
direction – from Brazil and China to Vietnam and India. France no longer
exercises its capacity to "run Europe" but has become a kind of shadow
partner of Berlin. Even the city of Berlin, with its bohemian nightclubs
and vibrant arts community, has become a hip urban center – what some
here consider the new Paris of Europe.

Germany makes no secret that it desires greater stability between
Berlin, Poland, and Moscow. A new amity along the old Weimar corridor
would signify a breathtaking change.

Overall, Germany spent $120 billion a year in the 1990s to unify the
country and rebuild its infrastructure, training its sights on the
global marketplace. That helped it pull away from the rest of the EU.
Forty percent of Germany's exports now go to the so-called BRIC
countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China). The closest EU competitor
ships less than 10 percent. German machine-tool exports alone spiked 128
percent between 2009 and 2010. The unemployment rate in Germany hit an
18-year low last fall – 7.5 percent.

- - -

http://www.minnpost.com/worldcsm/201...ini-superpower

Germany has its problems, of course, and some of them are damned
serious, but it made the sort of capital investment we don't make in
this country, especially in infrastructure, and it has a much stronger
social safety net than we do. A social democracy can work. A free market
democracy does not, not any longer.

BAR[_2_] February 18th 11 01:25 PM

bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

Look up dollar cost averaging. Many people, including me, made some
outstanding buys when the market went to hell.

Up another 1/2% in just a day or two. Sucks to be me.

Harryk February 18th 11 01:33 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On 2/18/11 8:25 AM, BAR wrote:
Sucks to be me.

No doubt about it.

bpuharic February 18th 11 11:07 PM

bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

Look up dollar cost averaging. Many people, including me, made some
outstanding buys when the market went to hell.

look up how long it takes to recover from a 35% drop in an equity.

you cant do the math, obviously.

bpuharic February 18th 11 11:08 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

wrong.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Econ...spx?symbol=DEM

The unemployment rate in Germany was last reported at 7.40 percent in
January of 2011.

bpuharic February 18th 11 11:10 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 06:47:29 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

The unemployment rate in Germany this past January was 6.6%.

This article from the Minneapolis Post explains why:

Germany – the new mini-superpower

By Robert Marquand | Published Mon, Jan 31 2011 8:37 am

slate m agazine had an article earlier this year about why the US has
the income inequality profile of a 3rd world country

one reason was the fact the weathly...CEO's, etc. get to set their own
salaries

another was that our sports figures are very well paid

and accounting for about 20% of the difference...in fact, the 3rd most
important factor

was the low rate of unionization

americans have been taught to hate unions. and the rich are laughing
all the way to the bank

BAR[_2_] February 19th 11 12:02 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/18/11 8:25 AM, BAR wrote:
Sucks to be me.

No doubt about it.

6 weeks into the year and 5.3% increase in value of my 401K.

[email protected] February 19th 11 12:19 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:02:35 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 2/18/11 8:25 AM, BAR wrote:
Sucks to be me.

No doubt about it.

6 weeks into the year and 5.3% increase in value of my 401K.

So, Obama must be successfully destroying the economy!

L G[_23_] February 19th 11 12:51 AM

bpuharic wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

Look up dollar cost averaging. Many people, including me, made some
outstanding buys when the market went to hell.

look up how long it takes to recover from a 35% drop in an equity.

you cant do the math, obviously.

If you let it sit there and stare at it with your blind eyes it will
take a lot of time to recover. If you open your wallet and but more
when it's low you can make some serious bucks. I know the math very
well. So does my accountant! Once again, blind man, look up dollar
cost averaging before you post a lame response.

L G[_23_] February 19th 11 12:53 AM

BAR wrote:
In article8OidnUCjGZmF6MPQnZ2dnUVZ_r2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/18/11 8:25 AM, BAR wrote:
Sucks to be me.

No doubt about it.

6 weeks into the year and 5.3% increase in value of my 401K.

Despite Obama's policies! Imagine what they could really be without a
spend, spend, spend, and tax POTUS?

bpuharic February 19th 11 02:20 AM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:51:40 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:25:52 -0500, L wrote:

look up how long it takes to recover from a 35% drop in an equity.

you cant do the math, obviously.

If you let it sit there and stare at it with your blind eyes it will
take a lot of time to recover. If you open your wallet and but more
when it's low you can make some serious bucks. I know the math very
well. So does my accountant! Once again, blind man, look up dollar
cost averaging before you post a lame response.

hey i work for a living. i did what the right wing said. i trusted
wall street. the right said 'the RICH will protect you! if we cut
taxes on the RICH that money will flow downhill to the worthless
middle class'

guess what. it didnt.

Despot[_3_] February 19th 11 12:25 PM

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

wrong.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Econ...spx?symbol=DEM

The unemployment rate in Germany was last reported at 7.40 percent in
January of 2011.

I know, I know. People would rather believe a lie than the truth.

Like the unemployment numbers here in the USA, that don't reflect the
actual unemployed. The numbers are manipulated according to some
criteria, and the poor schlubs with a political agenda believe them.

bpuharic February 19th 11 02:51 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

wrote:

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

wrong.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Econ...spx?symbol=DEM

The unemployment rate in Germany was last reported at 7.40 percent in
January of 2011.

I know, I know. People would rather believe a lie than the truth.

Like the unemployment numbers here in the USA, that don't reflect the
actual unemployed. The numbers are manipulated according to some
criteria, and the poor schlubs with a political agenda believe them.

i know. the wealthy would prefer we didnt know the truth.

as napoleon said, religion is the only thing that keeps the poor from
murdering the rich

Despot[_3_] February 19th 11 06:36 PM

wrote:

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

wrong.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Econ...spx?symbol=DEM

The unemployment rate in Germany was last reported at 7.40 percent in
January of 2011.

I know, I know. People would rather believe a lie than the truth.

Like the unemployment numbers here in the USA, that don't reflect the
actual unemployed. The numbers are manipulated according to some
criteria, and the poor schlubs with a political agenda believe them.

i know. the wealthy would prefer we didnt know the truth.

as napoleon said, religion is the only thing that keeps the poor from
murdering the rich

I'm sorry that your retirement fund lost a big chunk of it's value. I
understand your bitterness.

Greed has many forms, one of which is wealth. Another is power. Wall
Street may be the former, but politics is the latter.

Socialism gives the power to a few. The few make the decisions for the
masses. Where it's been done, it's never ultimately worked.

What's that definition of insanity?

L G[_23_] February 20th 11 12:27 AM

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:51:40 -0500, L wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:25:52 -0500, L wrote:

look up how long it takes to recover from a 35% drop in an equity.

you cant do the math, obviously.

If you let it sit there and stare at it with your blind eyes it will
take a lot of time to recover. If you open your wallet and but more
when it's low you can make some serious bucks. I know the math very
well. So does my accountant! Once again, blind man, look up dollar
cost averaging before you post a lame response.

hey i work for a living. i did what the right wing said. i trusted
wall street. the right said 'the RICH will protect you! if we cut
taxes on the RICH that money will flow downhill to the worthless
middle class'

guess what. it didnt.

Wall street again, Bob? WTF are you talking about? Your 401K?

L G[_23_] February 20th 11 12:28 AM

wrote:

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

I have relatives in Germany, and the unemployment is close to 20%.

wrong.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Econ...spx?symbol=DEM

The unemployment rate in Germany was last reported at 7.40 percent in
January of 2011.

I know, I know. People would rather believe a lie than the truth.

Like the unemployment numbers here in the USA, that don't reflect the
actual unemployed. The numbers are manipulated according to some
criteria, and the poor schlubs with a political agenda believe them.

i know. the wealthy would prefer we didnt know the truth.

as napoleon said, religion is the only thing that keeps the poor from
murdering the rich

You are one strange dude, Bob.