Default GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

Well mine isn't! Yesterday I got an email saying, "A new Wells Fargo Advisors
tax document is available for account ending XXXX."

So, today I decided the time had come to do my taxes. But, when I get ready to
download the pertinent info into Turbo Tax, back comes a message saying "Wells
Fargo [isn't ready yet]. Call the number."

So I did. A surly young man tells me that if I'd gone to the Wells Fargo web
site and looked at my account, I'd see a message saying it won't be ready for
download to Turbo Tax until the 15th. I asked him why they couldn't just put bit
of information in the email.

Duh?

On 2/15/11 7:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleYOydnV9BXeS76MfQnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/15/11 7:41 AM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

gee. looks like unions are good for WORKING people.

and CEO's have had their way in the last 8 years with the GOP.

how's our economy doing? we a strong, economically powerful country
with no unions? we have an economy that's EXACTLY the way the right
wants it

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

I am surprised that the country has been able to do so well all the
while union membership has been dwindling.

You really are bat**** if you think "the country" has been doing well.

If you want to talk about things that have been done wrong let's start
with all of the extra constitutional acts committed by FDR. Then we can
move on to the failed war on poverty. LBJ did more harm to the USA and
our standing around the world than any other person in the 20th century.

chuckle

You really need to get away from Fox TV and those bat**** right-wing
websites from which you gather your opinions.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?