BoatBanter.com

-   -   GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/124434-re-gop-continues-kill-middle-class.html)

John H[_2_] February 20th 11 01:30 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:27:07 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:51:40 -0500, L wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:25:52 -0500, L wrote:

look up how long it takes to recover from a 35% drop in an equity.

you cant do the math, obviously.

If you let it sit there and stare at it with your blind eyes it will
take a lot of time to recover. If you open your wallet and but more
when it's low you can make some serious bucks. I know the math very
well. So does my accountant! Once again, blind man, look up dollar
cost averaging before you post a lame response.

hey i work for a living. i did what the right wing said. i trusted
wall street. the right said 'the RICH will protect you! if we cut
taxes on the RICH that money will flow downhill to the worthless
middle class'

guess what. it didnt.

Wall street again, Bob? WTF are you talking about? Your 401K?

Can you imagine hearing, "The RICH will protect you!".....and *believing* it?

If I were so friggin' stupid as to invest based upon 'what the right wing said'
and my 'trust in wall street', I'd be feeling pretty damn bitter also.

See if you can get him to post his address. I'll send him $5. It'll get him a
meal at McDonald's.

BAR[_2_] February 20th 11 01:48 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:

[...]

My financial planners showed me that "green investments" outperformed
other investments. I told them that I really didn't care what the
investments were I wanted to maximize my returns.

John H[_2_] February 20th 11 02:07 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 08:48:16 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:

[...]

If your financial planners were rich, you should have trusted them. They,
according to some, will protect you.

BTW, we're going to an RV show in Timonium later. Hope I don't waste a bunch of
money today!

BAR[_2_] February 20th 11 02:21 PM

bpuharic wrote:

[...]

Just make sure that they have put out the fires in Luarel, MD. They had
I-95 closed yesterday. I also heard that I-95 south of Richmond has
fire problems yesterday too.

HenryK[_2_] February 20th 11 04:33 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

My financial planners showed me that "green investments" outperformed
other investments. I told them that I really didn't care what the
investments were I wanted to maximize my returns.

If your financial planners were rich, you should have trusted them. They,
according to some, will protect you.

BTW, we're going to an RV show in Timonium later. Hope I don't waste a bunch of
money today!

Insert some stimulus money into the economy but buy wisely. Money
doesn't grow on trees, you know

BAR[_2_] February 20th 11 06:19 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article , says...

My financial planners showed me that "green investments" outperformed
other investments. I told them that I really didn't care what the
investments were I wanted to maximize my returns.

If your financial planners were rich, you should have trusted them. They,
according to some, will protect you.

BTW, we're going to an RV show in Timonium later. Hope I don't waste a bunch of
money today!

Insert some stimulus money into the economy but buy wisely. Money
doesn't grow on trees, you know

Actually money does grow on trees.

Ziggy®[_4_] February 20th 11 07:02 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article , says...

My financial planners showed me that "green investments" outperformed
other investments. I told them that I really didn't care what the
investments were I wanted to maximize my returns.
If your financial planners were rich, you should have trusted them.
They,
according to some, will protect you.

BTW, we're going to an RV show in Timonium later. Hope I don't waste a
bunch of
money today!

Insert some stimulus money into the economy but buy wisely. Money
doesn't grow on trees, you know

Actually money does grow on trees.

Are you sure? Paper can be made from many things besides wood pulp.

--
Ziggy®

BAR[_2_] February 20th 11 11:46 PM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

In article ,
says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

My financial planners showed me that "green investments" outperformed
other investments. I told them that I really didn't care what the
investments were I wanted to maximize my returns.
If your financial planners were rich, you should have trusted them.
They,
according to some, will protect you.

BTW, we're going to an RV show in Timonium later. Hope I don't waste a
bunch of
money today!
Insert some stimulus money into the economy but buy wisely. Money
doesn't grow on trees, you know

Actually money does grow on trees.

Are you sure? Paper can be made from many things besides wood pulp.

Oranges, apples, cherries, walnuts lemons, limes... these can all be
turned into cash.

bpuharic February 21st 11 02:06 AM

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:51:40 -0500, L wrote:

If you let it sit there and stare at it with your blind eyes it will
take a lot of time to recover. If you open your wallet and but more
when it's low you can make some serious bucks. I know the math very
well. So does my accountant! Once again, blind man, look up dollar
cost averaging before you post a lame response.

hey i work for a living. i did what the right wing said. i trusted
wall street. the right said 'the RICH will protect you! if we cut
taxes on the RICH that money will flow downhill to the worthless
middle class'

guess what. it didnt.

Wall street again, Bob? WTF are you talking about? Your 401K?

poor baby. he says the middle class should lay down and take it. the
rich are doing well and that's all that's important

bpuharic February 21st 11 02:08 AM

GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:51:40 -0500, L wrote:

hey i work for a living. i did what the right wing said. i trusted
wall street. the right said 'the RICH will protect you! if we cut
taxes on the RICH that money will flow downhill to the worthless
middle class'

guess what. it didnt.

Wall street again, Bob? WTF are you talking about? Your 401K?

Can you imagine hearing, "The RICH will protect you!".....and *believing* it?

HAHAHAh

he's never heard of the 'laffer curve'...the fable told by reagan and
laffer that if you cut taxes on the rich, the economy will grow

well, they DID this. the economy we have NOW is the result

AND when someone complains about the rich, he says we should just shut
up because the rich cant be trusted and so we shouldnt complain about
the rich

dont you love the right?