Default GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:31:44 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

I don't know, mine seems to be mirroring the unemployment rate lately.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:47:04 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

Which stimulus... there were more than a few..

http://www.economicstimulusdetails.c...timelines.html

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:58:16 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

do so well?

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

and go head and ignore it

because they'll do it again

and you still wont learn, will you?

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:48:54 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:41:29 -0500, wrote:

the middle class hasnt had a pay increase in 35 years.

that's the reason demand is low. no pay increases.

and that's because the middle class has no unions

Sure, Bob. Keep telling yourself that and don't forget to blame a
street in New York for your financial problems.

I just checked my 401k and it is up 4.3% this year already. Last year it
was up 15.8%. Sucks to be me.

do the math. how much do you have to GAIN to make up for a 35% LOSS
like the average 401K lost in 2009?

if you cant figure it out, i'll let you know

and your 20% increase?

i'll give you a hint: it's not enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:53:29 -0500, L G wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

HAHAHAH gee. the germans have 6%

lots of unions there. social democracy. more liberal than obama....

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

yeah the GOP did more damage to the economy than anyone knew

but the right thinks that's OK

HenryK wrote:
On 2/16/2011 6:53 PM, L G wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??
I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely.
Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

Your portfolio performance is tied to the unemployment rate? Mine isn't.

Not mine - not directly anyway.