mmc mmc is offline

Default Tim- here's a PWC

that would be fun
http://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 13, 6:31*pm, "MMC" wrote:
that would be funhttp://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/

Mike, that's got a cool "Richard Basehart" vibe to it. But wether
it's worth owning in anything but blue water?

That's the $164,000.00 question.

?;^ )

On Feb 13, 7:31*pm, "MMC" wrote:
that would be funhttp://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/

Scrap.
mmc mmc is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 6:31 pm, "MMC" wrote:
that would be funhttp://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/

Mike, that's got a cool "Richard Basehart" vibe to it. But wether
it's worth owning in anything but blue water?

That's the $164,000.00 question.

?;^ )
=======

Yeah, wouldn't be much fun if the op couldn't see!
$164k is more than I've ever paid for anything except this house. I'll add
it to the "after I win the lottery I'll rent one" list.

MMC wrote:
that would be fun http://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/

I'm not Tim but that is very cool.

mmc mmc is offline

"L G" wrote in message

MMC wrote:
that would be fun http://www.thecoolist.com/scubacraft-underwater-boat/

I'm not Tim but that is very cool.

=====
If they could just make it fly too......
Saw a show (IIRC on Discovery) with a couple of boats going up the St. Johns
(flows South) and they had an inflatable with a small airboat like rig on it
and a big ultra-light wing. Pretty cool.

The new PWC? Chuck Gould General 16 August 16th 06 03:53 PM
The new PWC? Calif Bill General 4 August 15th 06 01:02 AM
The new PWC? JohnH General 0 August 14th 06 08:18 PM
The new PWC? marika General 0 August 14th 06 05:19 PM
The new PWC? Wayne.B General 0 August 14th 06 12:54 PM